Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

Madonna was quoted as saying the entire tour theme will revolve around "love and romance " I'm on board. I loved MDNAT but I have a feeling that this one will be less dark into the light and MORE orgasimic birth.

Guest Rachelle of London

The same guy that was going in tweeted that anyone can walk in but he's too scared and doesn't wanna get banned. Won't be long til we get something then

The same guy that was going in tweeted that anyone can walk in but he's too scared and doesn't wanna get banned. Won't be long til we get something then

Ok... Fuck shit damn now I probably cant go to sleep haha

Guest Rachelle of London

I would love heartbreak city and WAOM. 2 majestic gems.

Plus the drums we heard on the workshop trailer could go with HBC too

You guys are going to see the opening act which is a 100% surprise for ALL OF US for the first time. I'm so fucking jealous.

I hope there are enough paramedics on site to tend to all of you queens who are going to have heart attacks and/or go into seizures.

La Vie en Crow.

:laugh:

I love Heartbreak City - I think it would work great live and even on the guitar. It's a simple but strong song. Better than Hold Tight which I think is such a weak song.

Can't believe we're almost there!

Such a rollercoaster ride!

rollercoaster-o.gif

The tour opens in the middle of the night here so could we have a spoilers highlight page pinned to the forum so we don't have to wade through thirty pages of 'I'm dying, slaaay, and yaaassss'?

11350800_1628236800798657_1355568339_n.j

The lighting rig looks very Moment Factory/MDNA - Thank God. I was panicking at that Tony fella mentioning Jamie Queen all the time. Are those GIANT (moving) MEGA screens at the sides there, or just blackout/curtain type things? I can't tell :wow:

The tour opens in the middle of the night here so could we have a spoilers highlight page pinned to the forum so we don't have to wade through thirty pages of 'I'm dying, slaaay, and yaaassss'?

Yes that's a great idea. For all the European posters here it would help a lot.

Also, can there be an automatic temporary blocking system for the usual 10 or so members that start rambling about how they don't like something WHILE IT'S ALL HAPPENING? And always end up ruining it for the rest of us?

Thanks.

The lighting rig looks very Moment Factory/MDNA - Thank God. I was panicking at that Tony fella mentioning Jamie Queen all the time. Are those GIANT (moving) MEGA screens at the sides there, or just blackout/curtain type things? I can't tell :wow:

I think those are moving screens.