Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

Well, sometimes it doesn't flow if you say hello. If the first act is dark... For example, in Confessions it isn't until Jump when the tension relaxes, For S&S, being such a brightful beginning, it was easy, but for MDNA it's so intense that it seems almost impossible. She greeted but it may have been better if not.

Maybe we should make a poll of greatest greet?

- The direct and perfect one from BAT?

- The late one from GS, in the second act?

etc

Well, sometimes it doesn't flow if you say hello. If the first act is dark... For example, in Confessions it isn't until Jump when the tension relaxes, For S&S, being such a brightful beginning, it was easy, but for MDNA it's so intense that it seems almost impossible. She greeted but it may have been better if not.

Maybe we should make a poll of greatest greet?

- The direct and perfect one from BAT?

- The late one from GS, in the second act?

etc

Love this idea!!! It'll help tide me over!

More from Q & A with Tony Villanueva

https://instagram.com/p/7N4wsGSxvD/?taken-by=super_hero_tony

luvmrclDoes the stage feature something brilliant like the screen cubes on MDNA? I mean an unexpected technical aspect no music concert ever had before?

super_hero_tony@luvmrcl Yes, it's a Madonna Tour.

Judging the workshop clip, it looks like there might be some sort of (illuminated?) slanting stage/floor:

28lqoly.jpg

332uirs.jpg

Lol and to think there are only small tidbits of spoilers this time around david86

haha yep, I am terrible. I will probably know the show in all details by the time its December

[too long]

As for knowing too much; for mdna it kind of helped me choose the best seats, knowing the stage and choreo

My prediction of the day is that she'll be on stage for most of the shows on this tour at around 9:30p.m.

I hope so, that's infinitely better than 10:30 pm.

Guest groovyguy
RHT Wardrobe Road Crew:

lillyevioletta#Regram @ariannephillips - this where the rebel ❤️ wardrobe road crew and @super_hero_tony do their magic! PROUD of @lillyevioletta to be part of this amazing group of #rebelheartfamily designers that are costuming @madonna in her worldwide #rebelhearttour - 1 day to go to opening in Montreal!!! #rebelhearttour #rebelheartfamily #rebel❤️ #luxury #madonna #madonnatour

11151033_1680478765497306_69669445128753

I'm so excited this time around and its so great that she was able to keep everything secret until now. She learnt that lesson well :wow:

Noone knows anything for sure so it will ALL be fresh and new ... I can't wait for this forum to blow up after opening night with first photos, clips ... the final track list, the versions she's using, the costumes, the choreos, the lights & special effects

I just CANNOT WAIT :wow: :wow:

I know we had leaks for the last tour was there much for Sticky? Or even confessions ?

With RiT I remember news reports had clips of her rehearsing Into the Groove

I know we had leaks for the last tour was there much for Sticky? Or even confessions ?

With RiT I remember news reports had clips of her rehearsing Into the Groove

yeah and the reporter thought her outfit's a rehearsal outfit and "of course" not the real official one for the show :p

Oh well who knows why surprises we may get .

I'm officially excited beyond belief now.

Can't wait for the headlines.

And the bitches on those panel shows.

From the Daily Mail:

95MlWuN.jpg

Not buying it. It's literally a mix of all the rumours we had and it seems very inconsistent.

1. Iconic
  2. Like a Prayer / Living for Love
  3. Unapologetic Bitch
  4. Hold Tight
  5. Into the Groove
  6. Between the Bars
  7. S.E.X.
  8. Holy Water / Vogue
  9. Deeper and Deeper
  10. Devil Pray
  11. Inside Out
  12. Candy Shop
  13. Music
  14. Body Shop
  15. True Blue
  16. HeartBreakCity
  17. Ghosttown
  18. La Vie en Rose
  19. Dress You Up
  20. Who's That Girl
  21. La Isla Bonita
  22. Rebel Heart
  23. Illuminati / Everybody
  24. Holiday
  25. Bitch, I'm Madonna

For Sticky & Sweet, the only things that leaked before the first show were the setlist and scans of the tourbook.

For Confessions, the setlist leaked a few weeks before opening night. On the day of the first show, DrownedMadonna posted a detailed report from the friends & family dress rehearsal.

For both shows, costume sketches were released a few weeks before opening night.

From the Daily Mail:

95MlWuN.jpg

Not buying it. It's literally a mix of all the rumours we had and it seems very inconsistent.

• Iconic
  • Like a Prayer / Living for Love
  • Unapologetic Bitch
  • Hold Tight
  • Into the Groove
  • Between the Bars
  • S.E.X.
  • Holy Water / Vogue
  • Deeper and Deeper
  • Devil Pray
  • Inside Out
  • Candy Shop
  • Music
  • Body Shop
  • True Blue
  • HeartBreakCity
  • Ghosttown
  • La Vie en Rose
  • Dress You Up
  • Who's That Girl
  • La Isla Bonita
  • Rebel Heart
  • Illuminati / Everybody
  • Holiday
  • Bitch, I'm Madonna
Oh.... So no don't tell me or Take a Bow... Its pretty similar to Illuminatrix list. Its plausable I suppose.