Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

Oh that's a bit disappointing... It seems there isn't much buzz anywhere as of yet.

and there is still seats available. unreal.

I bet this will be her best tour ever yet you can still get a ticket to all of her shows.

OMG. The heart stage is right at the back of the arena. I don't even have to rush this time to get a good spot, I'll see from everywhere

I'm sure the early entry bastards will crowd in front of it :queenbitch:

I'm going to have to see this show more than once just for that stage alone. I'm glad there hasn't been a picture from the front. In that sense, I would like to keep it a surprise until Wednesday.

Edited by jjmor95

Guest Rachelle of London

Ooh watch out talking about the unsold tickets.

The stage is literally at the back of the arena! Best seats must be level 1 facing stage. You'll see EVERYTHING

Ugh I hope she doesn't do a Janice

Anyway I'm pleased with that she I'm in B1 at te 02 so should have a good view

Maybe she will reenact The Drake moment every night! Cause you know, it went down so well with The public :D

yet they're still talking shit..

Her Madgesty’s reign over concertgoers could go a long way toward landing her next big recording deal.

The curtain goes up on Madonna’s “Rebel Heart” tour on Wednesday, and those who have seen rehearsals at the Nassau Coliseum call it brilliant. That should come as no surprise considering what the Material Girl has riding on the 64-show global arena trek.

Her 10-year partnership with concert-promoter Live Nation expires in 2017, just nine months after she wraps up her third and final tour under the deal. And no one expects the soup-to-nuts 360 deal that guaranteed Madonna an unprecedented $120 million in 2007 to be renewed in its current incarnation.

“[The 360 contract] is a relic,” Albert Fried analyst Rich Tullo said of the deal pioneered by Live Nation that, in exchange for providing marketing, promotion and touring support, gave the promoter income streams from merchandising, performing and recording.

But consuming patterns have changed drastically in the past decade. Music lovers often stream or pirate their favorite tunes as US album sales have cratered to 257 million units last year from 501 million units in 2007.

“Only a half-dozen artists make more than $10 million from any one album anymore — not nearly enough to justify the upfront expenses of a 360 deal,” Tullo said.

That places unprecedented emphasis on an artist’s concerts, at which Madonna has historically excelled. Her “Sticky & Sweet” tour in 2008 raked in $408 million, the biggest box office ever for a solo artist, while her “MDNA” tour in 2012 netted $305 million.

Arthur Fogel, Live Nation’s chairman of global music and president of worldwide touring, believes the “Rebel Heart” tour will reinforce Madonna’s place in the performing-artist pantheon.

“We have a great and successful touring partnership with one of the greatest artists in music history and have no doubt it will continue,” he told The Post.

Richard Conlon, the founder of music consultancy Rights Management Holdings, said the tour has taken on added significance — and is “emblematic of the new music business” — after she treated her 13th studio album as a concert tie-in, giving a free 25-song digital version of “Rebel Heart” to online ticket buyers.

“It’s now about selling a show for $500 a seat, obviously, and no longer about selling an album for $20,” Conlon said.

Only a fool would bet against Madonna who could re-invent the music business just as she has re-invented herself. But early signs aren’t that encouraging. The March album release of “Rebel Heart” marked her slowest sales start in two decades.

As of Friday, tickets were still available for all 21 US dates of the “Rebel Heart” tour. And even though her official site claimed the tour’s Wednesday opener in Montreal was sold out, tickets could still be obtained from authorized sellers on Friday.

That overhang is already wreaking havoc on scalpers, who’ve historically considered Madonna a sure thing. Even the concerts at Madison Square Garden, which hosts her Madgesty on Sept. 16 and 17, aren’t screaming success. Mark’s Tickets is showing 10 percent price declines in tickets up for resale on the first night.

“If a show is not sold out on Ticketmaster, it’s difficult to sell on the secondary market,” a music insider said. “And Madonna’s just not delivering on this tour.”

One might think that spoilers are starting to leak now hence ppl have obviously access to The Arena.

Yep, but they'll probably clear the place once they start dress rehearsals.

Judging by the way she's been keeping everything secret, dress rehearsals probably will be on lockdown but I still think we're bound to get some pictures. I'm planted at MNation the rest of the day.

how exciting this time is! why arent there fan pics from outside the venue, there must be lots of activities around the venue!!

I know. In this day w/ so many cellphones we should've had fans out there filming the 18 semis arriving wtf ppl be slackin'

I'm sitting too far away from the "main stage;" I ain't gonna see shit. And didn't someone say that Moment Factory are handling the video backdrops again? Does that include the actual staging, too? We see in the workshop teasers that a floor seemingly tilts. And what about that teaser on instagram (carried by wigged-people)? is that just a backdrop video, or will that be incorporated into a live-action performance? So many questions?

#living4stage