Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

you have to keep in mind though.. M fans are always a little more critical than other fanbases. and a few fans (including me) saying they don't like one song (or 2 or 3 out of 20-something) is no big deal or real criticism. its rather an initial reaction. just look at those janet fans who praise her for that mess she's doing now. bind sheep. I think its because we as fans have high standards and she has many amazing songs. in a way its a compliment.

Yes I agree. No big deal being critical of some songs or parts of the setlist. We know the show is going to be great anyway.

I don't understand what they obsession with Rescue Me Is. It's not a bad song but its nothing that special either, and she never acknowledged it the whole 25 years or so its been out so why would she perform it now?

I don't understand what they obsession with Rescue Me Is. It's not a bad song but its nothing that special either, and she never acknowledged it the whole 25 years or so its been out so why would she perform it now?

She acknowledged it on Instagram

..and wash your mouth out! :)

That's not a good argument though. There's more chance these 750,000 go see Rebel Heart Tour than those 30 million.

Well after she alienated people with the MDNA Tour setlist and the reputation she now has for ruin... sorry I mean REINVENTING her old classics then unfortunately that may increasingly become the case. But make no mistake, it's the 30 million that have bought TIC (and countless millions of other CASUAL FANS through the years) that have made MADONNA the global multi-million mega touring draw that she is. #truthhurts

And no she doesn't want to continue playing to the 750K that bought RH because if that were the case then prepare for Madonna at the local 1,500 seater amphitheatre near you in 2020 and I doubt she wants that. So no.

Anyway let's not go over this again..

My god that would be a boring show having granny donna singing all songs like rain/take a bow/nothing really matters/secret/forbidden love (bs)/you'll see/one more chance haha

Only one could be great but all of them!! Kill me. And as long as I find Rescue me a masterpiece. A lot of people on the tour would all sit and sais wtf is that song??? And just dont care!

You're such a positive ball of light. Love you

You need to calm down a little, I don't like CS but it's obvious she loves it. Its just ONE song, calm down.

My problem is that it's one full spot less for a more deserving song. So far not a single track from ROL, BS, AL, COADF and LAP seem to be on the tracklist. That's my ACTUAL problem. Those 5 albums are MILES better than anything from Hard Candy, in fact I think those albums feature her most well-written songs. And don't get me wrong I love HC but man...she has such a great catalogue of songs to choose from and she keeps being a hypocrite by not sticking to her own words. "I don't like to repeat myself" Yet, she literally rehashes the same dire S&S setlist over and over again.

This is just a little light banter to kill off time before The NIGHT! :) nothing serious, I M sure. :) Im sure that everybody believes that The show will be AMAZING regardless of some songs. :)

Well after she alienated people with the MDNA Tour setlist and the reputation she now has for ruin... sorry I mean REINVENTING her old classics then unfortunately that may increasingly become the case. But make no mistake, it's the 30 million that have bought TIC (and countless millions of other CASUAL FANS through the years) that have made MADONNA the global multi-million mega touring draw that she is. #truthhurts

And no she doesn't want to continue playing to the 750K that bought RH because if that were the case then prepare for Madonna at the local 1,500 seater amphitheatre near you in 2020 and I doubt she wants that. So no.

Anyway let's not go over this again..

tumblr_noy5v5Vk2R1slj24go1_400.gif

That's not a good argument though. There's more chance these 750,000 go see Rebel Heart Tour than those 30 million.

I bet if tickets were reasonable and she played all the hits she they probably would

I'm ready to pop my pussy to CANDY SHOP.

I've got my cane and my 2009 Redux amended Candy Shop outfit and my hair parted on the side ready to go :wow:

you have to keep in mind though.. M fans are always a little more critical than other fanbases. and a few fans (including me) saying they don't like one song (or 2 or 3 out of 20-something) is no big deal or real criticism. its rather an initial reaction. just look at those janet fans who praise her for that mess she's doing now. bind sheep. I think its because we as fans have high standards and she has many amazing songs. in a way its a compliment.

This. I have very high expectatiions for her. I know that every song she performs is a spectacle...it's just so frustrating to see that she chooses to ignore so many songs that deservce to be part of her iconic shows in favor of stuff she has been doing a zillion times.

It's not "special" because she chose to ignore it over the years and not even film a proper video for it.

She can re-introduce some of her lesser known songs to the GP and make them appreciate them with great kick-ass perforamnces, just like she does with Candy Shop.. She has a hell lot of gems in her catalogue that a lot of concert-goers don't even know. And that song truly isn't anything special either, going by your argument. I cannot believe I was stanning this song in 2008, curse me a bit Demonna.

She can re-introduce some of her lesser known songs to the GP and make them appreciate them with great kick-ass perforamnces, just like she does with Candy Shop.. She has a hell lot of gems in her catalogue that a lot of concert-goers don't even know. And that song truly isn't anything special either, going by your argument. I cannot believe I was stanning this song in 2008, curse me a bit Demonna.

With this I do agree :) But its going to be whatever she wants and thats it :) Besides we don't really know yet. :)

I've never got her love for CS either but if she's chanting My sugar is raw while doing the doing the Charleston in a flapper dress I'm down with that.

This is just a little light banter to kill off time before The NIGHT! :) nothing serious, I M sure. :) Im sure that everybody believes that The show will be AMAZING regardless of some songs. :)

Finally a voice of reason.

Were you a fan when the song came out, bc if you were I'm sure you would understand. The remixes alone give everlasting life.