Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

Me too!! :wow::drama:

I don't understand those who endlessly complain about that track (or any track). At the end of the day each and every single one of her fans has their own personal favs, she couldn't possibly make everyone happy at the same time. And anyway she has certainly earned the right to sing any song she wants. It's not like she's giving us Candy Shop done in 23 different ways. It was one of the highlight of the fantastic S&S

That pic of them in that 20s/Gatsby attire is amazing. Love how she explored that look both on RIT with the Weimar Republic costumes and on W.E. Her body looks amazing, the energy and level of detail/effort put into this show dripping from a bad rehearsal shot alone is palpable

I'm sure she will shine brightest than ever with this tour. I'm also glad she's taking the DWT direction :wow: With a few extra classics added into the mix compared to that tour, it just makes for a perfect balance

We are the most spoilt fan base in the world. The footage from that workshop is fantastic, love how motherly she is to everyone and how she always supervises every single aspect involved. Cannot wait til Wed :dramatic:

I don't see anyone endlessly complaining here. Many people are just saying it's pointless / slightly idiotic to include such a song so many times in a row, which is as justified as people praising the inclusion.

Now I'm going to be furious if there's not a section called 'Pussy Juice' with the songs Candy Shop, Holy Water, Where Life Begins and a cover of Fergalicious.

Illuminati video screen (political shit) ending with "everybody in this party shining like illuminati x20 then everybody...everybody .. *synth kicks in* everybody GET UP DANCE AND SING"

Yes

No, she just happens to hate her 90's discography, besides Human Nature.

Keeping many of the same themes and songs across tours emphasizes the new material and allows it to shine in a way that a backdrop of constantly moving parts wouldn't allow.

Illuminati video screen (political shit) ending with "everybody in this party shining like illuminati x20 then everybody...everybody .. *synth kicks in* everybody GET UP DANCE AND SING"

Yes

ooooh

or Everybody Everybody Everybody... comes to Hollywoooooood.

Keeping many of the same themes and songs across tours emphasizes the new material and allows it to shine in a way that a backdrop of constantly moving parts wouldn't allow.

Yes, but she can do something different with the same theme. Why peforming CS when you have all Erotica to be sassy?

Guest CzarnaWisnia

What's the deal with RESCUE ME you bitches been moaning?

she wanted to sing it originally, but then, in its place, she chose your personal favorite, Candy Slop.

Don't get me wrong I love Trolldonna and her CANDY SHOP obsession but I think any song (even a big hit, let alone an album track from an underperforming album) on 3 consecutive tours is a bit much. People were moaning about HOLIDAY years ago when she did it all the time, this is no different.

Trolldonna :lol:

Welll if it fits the theme and she's doing it in a new different way from S&S and MDNA, who cares tbh

Yes, the rumor was that she would sing Rescue Me, Titanic Mix, with incredible choreo, old school simmilar to LAP in BAT, and Shep as guest star. The scenery was to be very dramatic, with Madonna being "on top form for the chorus, her deep voice that has never left".

Then she thought that Candy Shop would work better.

I don't see anyone endlessly complaining here. Many people are just saying it's pointless / slightly idiotic to include such a song so many times in a row, which is as justified as people praising the inclusion.

Of course either opinions are justified, I wasn't saying different

But if you look at these Countdown threads you will find "I don't want CS" about 176450 times

Or people commenting on the most random songs long before anything is officially announced :lol:

Those so called exclusives from other fansites board members are hilarious :rotfl:

But now CS is confirmed I guess, so if you want to carry on hating on its inclusion that's also fine

Yes

Trip the station CHANGE THE CHANNEL

EVERYBODY EVERYBODY EVERYBODY

Moment of Life No. 4549583943820

why, why, why is Illuminati interlude, this song deserves better

ILLUMINATI was made to be an interlude. If you check the original Suedehead predictions you'll find that I predicted it will be a video interlude either as opening the show or somewhere in the middle. #truthhurts

*UPDATE*

MADONNA's Hair and Makeup Team left for Montreal yesterday.

MADONNA's entire dance team left for MONTREAL at 5am from Nassau Long Island..............why 5am? I have no idea.

This is just ALL so exciting!!! Im so ready! And I don't care about CS being there. She likes it and can perform anything she wishes. And I cant either understand ppl complaining about recurrent themes or motifs. Has any of her shows ever been The same?! Anyway, sooooo excited! I love The 20's costume! Divine!

On a lot of the rumored setlist they show Like A Virgin and Inside out mashed together and that gets me thinking on how interesting those two songs can go together... Also personally with Candy Shop I don't mind much, I wouldn't enjoy the tour any less if it wasn't on the setlist but it doesn't bother me as much that it's on and actually on MDNA Candy Shop was one of the highlights. Only thing that disappoints me a tad is that Into The Groove got scrapped, one of my ultimate 80's faves so I feel like it would have been a great moment but it's all good so many other great tracks have been confirmed

the tour poster even has the joan of arc theme. are you saying she's not gonna have that on tour?

mdn-IMG_7422.JPG

Well, the tour is called "Rebel Heart" and we're still not sure if the song Rebel Heart from the album REBEL HEART will be in the setlist, so... :lmao:

yes im so happy about la vie en rose en ukulele

Comme vous nous l'annoncions depuis des mois et Madonna l'a également teasé sur Instagram, Holiday sera bien dans la set-list, mais nous pouvons vous n'annoncez en exclusivité que ce sera la chanson qui clôture le show.

De plus et attention, encore une fois on a été les premiers a vous annoncer qu'une chanson française était dans la set list, et pas des moindres vu qu'il s'agit du classique "La Vie en Rose d'Edith Piaf". Madonna interprètera ce monument de la chanson au Yukulélé, comme elle l'avait fait pour son anniversaire.

i prefer holiday as the last song

And OMG this video, Hold Tight (with drums) and (gypsy) La Isla Bonita??? I'm not going to survive this show!! :drama::drama:

And if you don't like Candy Shop, well...

tumblr_mcf6cwYksN1rfduvxo1_250.gif

Well, the tour is called "Rebel Heart" and we're still not sure if the song Rebel Heart from the album REBEL HEART will be in the setlist, so... :lmao:

I guess I'd be really surprised if she didn't include RH. It just seems as if it'd be the LAV moment from the MDNA tour. Maybe RH will be the new I'll Remember, TAB, and TUTBMP and end up in the land of never performed songs 😑