Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

I have a feelilng that she will simply include that sugar is raw breakdown in the middle of another song.

Although, to be fair, i so want to know how she reinvented CS, because the version in MDNA is so great! It's pretty clear that the only bad version of the song is the album one, hahaha

Ok, and why is mute the vid for the Iconic with the Vogue pic?????

And another question, will the MOaners of Arc moan all the concert because JOA isn't there?

So happy about Candy Shop!

Me too!! :wow::drama:

I don't understand those who endlessly complain about that track (or any track). At the end of the day each and every single one of her fans has their own personal favs, she couldn't possibly make everyone happy at the same time. And anyway she has certainly earned the right to sing any song she wants. It's not like she's giving us Candy Shop done in 23 different ways. It was one of the highlight of the fantastic S&S

That pic of them in that 20s/Gatsby attire is amazing. Love how she explored that look both on RIT with the Weimar Republic costumes and on W.E. Her body looks amazing, the energy and level of detail/effort put into this show dripping from a bad rehearsal shot alone is palpable

I'm sure she will shine brightest than ever with this tour. I'm also glad she's taking the DWT direction :wow: With a few extra classics added into the mix compared to that tour, it just makes for a perfect balance

We are the most spoilt fan base in the world. The footage from that workshop is fantastic, love how motherly she is to everyone and how she always supervises every single aspect involved. Cannot wait til Wed :dramatic:

Don't get me wrong I love Trolldonna and her CANDY SHOP obsession but I think any song (even a big hit, let alone an album track from an underperforming album) on 3 consecutive tours is a bit much. People were moaning about HOLIDAY years ago when she did it all the time, this is no different.