Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

but her sugar is raw!

(though I can't believe she actually picked CS again either. Are we getting HN too??)

Nothing Really Matters and Rescue Me bitch! How hard is that?

We're getting another Gypsy/Latin type section, w/e you wanna call it. Let's face it, M's themes are often very similar (Why doesn't she go futuristic Mars Needs Madonna type idea, never been done, it'd be fabulous). Consequently, she keeps picking the same songs cuz they go w/ that theme. Latin = La Isla Bonita, duh. Love, gospel, end it all w/ a party, rinse and repeat. Don't get it twisted, I'll take a tour anyway I can get it, but it's starting to all get pretty similar. That's what she likes.

Sex & Religion

Cabaret/Vintage

Party Encore

Latin/Acoustic

Japanese

These are the core elements of her shows and she's been using the same format for decades. I don't think it'll change anytime soon. Why do people decide to complain about the repetitiveness this time?

i thought of that too. didn't see it at first but its obvious when you think about it. but we'll know for sure when we see the full tour (i mean we know the themes of gypsy&sex are similar but its also about how she's gonna do it) but youre right. she's picking the same songs a lot for the simple reason that she picks the same themes

Sex & Religion

Cabaret/Vintage

Party Encore

Latin/Acoustic

Japanese

These are the core elements of her shows and she's been using the same format for decades. I don't think it'll change anytime soon. Why do people decide to complain about the repetitiveness this time?

I neglected to mention that although themes are often similar, each tour ends up starkly different. S&S and MDNA are worlds apart.

im not a big fan of other artists or bands like i am of madonna but can anyone tell me if its like that for lets say, U2 as well? or does he just sing his big hits the same for every tour but just with a different stage? because he also has special productions. we know MJ always had the space stuff going on and other than that did a lot of the same stuff.

but theme wise, how is she different than other big artists who are touring acts? is beyonce also working with similar themes each tour? im curious about that

Candy Shop is a waste of space. Period. Sorry, but it's as self indulgent as you can can get. You mean to tell me a woman who has a catalog as vast and rich as Madonna and she chooses this? Nope, nope, nope.

I think that's the frustration. It's not as if it's a BAD song. I actually enjoy it. It's just that it's not up to par with the majority of what she's done.

ever since dwt, right? although the latin & sex/religion sections were already present with WTG

Girlie Show had sex, cabaret and party encore

Blond Ambition had religion, 30's and party encore

It's the formula of a Madonna show! Each tour ended up very different and unique even though they're under the same "themes" so I don't think we have anything to worry because it's always been like that.

Candy Shop is a waste of space. Period. Sorry, but it's as self indulgent as you can can get. You mean to tell me a woman who has a catalog as vast and rich as Madonna and she chooses this? Nope, nope, nope.

I think that's the frustration. It's not as if it's a BAD song. I actually enjoy it. It's just that it's not up to par with the majority of what she's done.

Yes it's hard to comprehend but it's only one song on the tour.

Madonna does have some thematic motifs that she clearly likes...but as I've said before, they're very broad themes, and can be executed in entirely different ways (as they have).

She clearly loves her Latin culture...but all the forms of it over the years, in sound and concept, have been entirely different (as Latin culture is immensely broad and varied). Same with sex vs. religion.

Plus, she has done quite a few singular concepts in some tours that she doesn't necessarily repeat. I just think 'sex/religion', 'Latin/world cultures and something 'old Hollywood/vintage/' are just hallmarks of her artistry. Every artist has something...

I dont think we can judge a song by itself or based on whether its been done before. M chooses songs that fit the theme she's doing. Lets wait and see how CS does or does not feature in the show and then decide. At the moment I trust her with every decision. Except if the bitch dont do rescue me there'll be trouble.

From the latest post it looks like illumiati is a video interlude.

GET THE FUCK OUT!

NOT GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING CANDY FLOP AGAIN!

BITCH GIVE ME MY NOTHING REALLY MATTERS!

I admire your spunk.

The only thing more disgusting so far is Illuminati. Now I have to hear for the 8794746 time gaga's name and this time rihanna too, UGH

I didn't even know their names were in there until you mentioned it. Thanks for nothing.

Yes it's hard to comprehend but it's only one song on the tour.

Well, we know she would rather not be doing old material at all and feels forced into 'the hits' etc. so I do think there is something of a defiant attitude of playing until they like it and making it all as difficult as possible.

Guest groovyguy
Yay! Moment Factory is back!

[Google Translated]

It's at the Bell Centre that Madonna will kick off its 10th tour, Rebel Heart Wednesday. A tour of 62 dates ending in March 2016 in Australia. Look on the show, clips and looks of the star.

The Presse 5 September 2015 ÉMILIE SIDE

Due to a delay in rehearsals, it is ultimately at the Bell Centre on Wednesday and Thursday that Madonna will launch her world tour Rebel Heart.

"The show has to be perfect," said Madonna in May, after taking the decision to postpone the premiere of his show.

"International journalists will be in Montreal to cover the North American premiere of" informed

Press Christine Montreuil, evenko. "It's good for the reputation of the Bell Centre and our team," adds her colleague Caroline Audet.

Madonna, who has just turned 57, will also produce the new Videotron Centre of Quebec, September 21.

For the third time, the star has teamed up with the Montreal box Moment Factory to create visual content for its tour. To which song? Which picture? It's still a secret. But certainly Madonna invests heavily in all stages of the creation of his show. This is the DJ Diplo and songwriter who will do the first part.

Otherwise, here is what we can expect.

Designer clothes

Madonna commissioned the designers Jeremy Scott (Moschino) and Alessandro Michele (Gucci) to create her stage costumes in collaboration with her stylist Arianne Phillips long. It will also cover parts of signed Alexander Wang, Fausto Puglisi, Miu Miu, Prada and Swarovski.

Exit Giorgio Armani. Looks like Madonna does not want to repeat the embarrassing scene of the BRIT Awards, where she stumbled because of a cape designed by Armani.

A film by Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson confirmed filming a video for the new Madonna tour. Recall that the voice of the boxer is heard on the Iconic song (as well as that of Chance the Rapper), which is on his album Rebel Heart.

In an interview with TV Line, Tyson told to have turned an intense scene where he is locked naked in a cage like a wild beast.

Madonna admires Mike Tyson. She had to explain why she had appealed to the boxer who has been in prison following a conviction for rape. According to the star, Tyson is no party hero who regrets his bad behavior.

Rumors

Rumors that Madonna wants interpreter for the first time in Performing his hit ballad Take A Bow from 1994.

In recent months, Madonna also gave clues about Instagram on the list of his songs. At the Bell Centre, it could construed

Ter Dress You Up, True Blue, Deeper and Deeper, Who's That Girl, Body Shop, Love Do not Live Here Anymore, Heart Break City, Justify My Love, Devil Pray, La Isla Bonita, Into The Groove, Like A Virgin, Bitch unapologetic, Holy Water, SEX and Iconic. A picture with Édith Piaf gives hope (why not dream?) A cover of La Vie en Rose, played by Madonna in a private party at Cannes last year. It could also resume Whole Lotta Love Led Zeppelin does one breath.

Tickets are selling well

The Rebel Heart tour includes about 70 shows in four stops: North America, Europe, Oceania and the Philippines, where the star will perform for the first time.

Madonna holds the record for the most lucrative tour for a female artist with the Sticky & amp; Sweet Tour (2008 and 2009). His previous tour, MDNA, collected revenues of 305 million (2.2 million tickets sold for a total of 88 performances). According to Forbes, the business is relatively well for the Rebel tour Heart, though album sales were disappointing.

At the Bell Centre on 9 and 10 September.

Well, we know she would rather not be doing old material at all and feels forced into 'the hits' etc. so I do think there is something of a defiant attitude of playing until they like it and making it all as difficult as possible.

No, she just happens to hate her 90's discography, besides Human Nature.

GET THE FUCK OUT!

NOT GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING CANDY FLOP AGAIN!

BITCH GIVE ME MY NOTHING REALLY MATTERS!

I'm so dead !!!! Lmao at all the meltdowns !! M DOLLA IS COMING !