Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: only TWO MORE DAYS to Opening Night!!

Apples388

Guest Rachelle of London

OMG, a cube made of screens that show all of M's iconic moments and then they disassemble to reveal M in the cage! *faints*

I'm done

We haven't seen M for weeks.. I wonder what the hair is like :sneaky:

"WHAT HAIR?"

God that was amazing in TgS tour book. I didn't know she'd chopped it all off

The MDNA Gang Bang pic--did you get that off a Facebook "re-call the MDNA Blu Ray" page? I started the page, and made some screenshots of the DVD and I would be so happy if those pictures travelled here...!

The MDNA Gang Bang pic--did you get that off a Facebook "re-call the MDNA Blu Ray" page? I started the page, and made some screenshots of the DVD and I would be so happy if those pictures travelled here...!

No I screen shotted it myself ages ago :D

the iconic vid snippets remind me of this:

I thought of this as well!

The cult/love of celebrity, the worship of icons. A very interesting idea, and fitting of her reflections on her career in Rebel Heart.

Have we heard any more about the exclusive "initimate" event to be held in New York later this month? Australian radio stations are still running competitions to this. Hopefully it some kind of extra promo.

Have we heard any more about the exclusive "initimate" event to be held in New York later this month? Australian radio stations are still running competitions to this. Hopefully it some kind of extra promo.

i talked about this before but no one answered. i heard about this weird "conspiracy theory" from someone who listens to alex jones that M is gonna do a special concert in ny @ times square (or madison square garden?) or something and it should have special symbols/messages etc. anyway im just the messenger.

Whenever I hear How Deep in Your Love i sing along the words to Deeper and Deeper. It would be a cool 'modernisation' of the song, but then she has already done the Calvin Harris mashup thing.