Madonna is the most beautiful singer of all time

Jazzy Jan

After watching the b rolls of La Isla Bonita, I am going to call it without hesitation. Madonna has the most beautiful face of any female singer I have seen. People always talk of how sexy and stunning she is but often don't comment on just how amazingly beautiful her face is. The close ups in La Isla Bonita and Live to tell have always made me think that.

I also notice that when people happen to watch marathons of her videos, they always are stunned at how beautiful she is. I think people who think she is not attractive just see some unflattering photos that the press like to print. That question and answer session she did this year when she threw the paper around the bathroom, proves it again.

After watching the b rolls of La Isla Bonita, I am going to call it without hesitation. Madonna has the most beautiful face of any female singer I have seen. People always talk of how sexy and stunning she is but often don't comment on just how amazingly beautiful her face is. The close ups in La Isla Bonita and Live to tell have always made me think that.

I also notice that when people happen to watch marathons of her videos, they always are stunned at how beautiful she is. I think people who think she is not attractive just see some unflattering photos that the press like to print. That question and answer session she did this year when she threw the paper around the bathroom, proves it again.

Totally agree.

I don't see how anyone could ever find her unattractive. I think she is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen!!!

Madonna has one of the most beautiful faces I ve ever seen

Her close ups are breathtaking

Her eyes are magical

I love how symmetrical and smart her face is

Look at Take a Bow. I want you. You'll see. Sorry and so many other clips

She looks flawless

She's not only beautiful...she is INTERESTING looking! This quality alone has always set her apart from most other beautiful women! I swear I can study her face for ages...and the fact she has such a versatile appearance being able to pull off so many different hair colours and hair styles...her general bone structure is so attractive and as for those piercing blue eyes...she is perfect!

a famous plastic surgeon in my country said yrs ago that M has the perfect face. of course some people don't get it, but if you look at her face, symmetrically its perfect. in combination with her big eyes and heart shaped lips she looks like a roman goddess. when i was younger and watched truth or dare, theres a frame where you see her taking a nap on the tour bus. and she looks like a real angel. i first thought it was a statue. :p

when i was younger and watched truth or dare, theres a frame where you see her taking a nap on the tour bus. and she looks like a real angel. i first thought it was a statue. :p

I don't think M ever stepped foot on a tour bus lol...

oh i thought it was a tour bus. looked like it. maybe it was when i saw other tour dancers in the bus and then they showed a frame of madonna taking a nap and you could just see part of her face & hair. maybe some know what im talking about..

I know what you mean. But she sits in a car (Limousine). back to the Hotel after the concert :thumbsup:

Back to her face ! It´s everything :bow:

The Close ups in Live to tell, I want you, You`ll see, La isla bonita :dramatic: perfection, stunning

AND the eyes :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

oh i thought it was a tour bus. looked like it. maybe it was when i saw other tour dancers in the bus and then they showed a frame of madonna taking a nap and you could just see part of her face & hair. maybe some know what im talking about..

Yeah, i know what you mean :)

I loved one of the bits used in Promise to try, her profile, resting her head on the car seat, eyes open, looking up...

She has always been the most beautiful woman to me and I hate when people talk shit like "well she is/was sexy but never a conventional beauty". Umm I beg to differ!!!

the people who say that are the type who think Pam Anderson in the 90s was the epitome of female beauty.