Madonna songs that became hits without a proper music video

hasta

Videos for singles (excluding club-only releases), for which she filmed nothing or nothing new:

Holiday

Crazy For You

Gambler

Angel

Into the Groove

Dress You Up

Causing a Commotion

The Look of Love

Keep it Together

Hanky Panky

Rescue Me

Bye Bye Baby

Don't Cry For Me Argentina

Another Suitcase in Another Hall

Nothing Fails

Get Together

Miles Away

Revolver

Is that it?

Into the groove surely must be her biggest hit without a "proper music video"

Chelle, you are correct however I do remember when the video for Into the groove was released, it was incredible. The way those great scenes from Desperately Seeking Susan were put together to the music was so exciting at the time and I feel still holds up today. Crazy for you is the one video that was a major dissapointment. Although clips from Vision Quest, I still don't think it complimented the song. You could hardly see Madonna properly and such a wasted opportunity. Madonna''s videos wee always major events and this cried out for a romantic amazing video considering it was Madonna first big ballad hit.

What did the US get for Keep It Together? At the time of the single's chart the BA tour hadn't started so tour footage couldn't have been used.

Chelle, you are correct however I do remember when the video for Into the groove was released, it was incredible. The way those great scenes from Desperately Seeking Susan were put together to the music was so exciting at the time and I feel still holds up today. Crazy for you is the one video that was a major dissapointment. Although clips from Vision Quest, I still don't think it complimented the song. You could hardly see Madonna properly and such a wasted opportunity. Madonna''s videos wee always major events and this cried out for a romantic amazing video considering it was Madonna first big ballad hit.

ITG is a great video. So beautifully edited it still holds up as one of her best!

Where's The Party?

Never released as a single.

In the UK, Fever was released before the official video so got a megamix video instead.

One More Chance also had a megamix video too based around Rain.