I have no words left to describe my love for this woman.

Bill

Someone I follow on Instagram posted this pic. I can't handle it. That face. The beauty. Sometimes I get emotional when I look at pictures of her from back then. I see myself as a kid, worshiping and idolizing every move she made. She molded me. She protected me. She saved my life. It was so long ago, and those were feelings I thought I outgrew until the Rebel Heart era happened and my love and admiration for her reached all new heights. I can no longer describe the level of respect and appreciation I have for her as an artist, a woman, an activist, a mother, a leader, a human being. She is the ultimate star.

To me, this picture says it all.

I'm seeing the Rebel Heart tour on September 24 in Philly. My seat is right along the catwalk. It may very well be the best night of my life.

11987055_10207652701384953_5225303406593

I just can't believe I'll see her on the opening night... :tigger:

I refuse to enter the tour forum because I don't want to get spoiled but you can't imagine how excited I am!

This is the 1st time I'll see her live, without knowing the setlist. That feeling is incredible... :lol:

I have a dilemma and I don't know what to do:

I already have a ticket for Sept 9th and one for Sept 21st...

There is still very good seat for Montreal Sept 10th and I would like to go so much. But this is so damn expensive and I'm not sure I can afford it. That wouldn't be reasonable... At the same time, I can't help myself and think that I must take this opportunity - you never know what can happen in the future.

My bf thinks I'm really dumb to pay so much money to see her. I really don't care about that to be honest. But I know I'll feel guilty about that.

What do I do ?? HELP!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

I just can't believe I'll see her on the opening night... :tigger:

I refuse to enter the tour forum because I don't want to get spoiled but you can't imagine how excited I am!

This is the 1st time I'll see her live, without knowing the setlist. That feeling is incredible... :lol:

I have a dilemma and I don't know what to do:

I already have a ticket for Sept 9th and one for Sept 21st...

There is still very good seat for Montreal Sept 10th and I would like to go so much. But this is so damn expensive and I'm not sure I can afford it. That wouldn't be reasonable... At the same time, I can't help myself and think that I must take this opportunity - you never know what can happen in the future.

My bf thinks I'm really dumb to pay so much money to see her. I really don't care about that to be honest. But I know I'll feel guilty about that.

What do I do ?? HELP!!!!

DO IT!!!

Life is too short Runa!!!!

Someone I follow on Instagram posted this pic. I can't handle it. That face. The beauty. Sometimes I get emotional when I look at pictures of her from back then. I see myself as a kid, worshiping and idolizing every move she made. She molded me. She protected me. She saved my life. It was so long ago, and those were feelings I thought I outgrew until the Rebel Heart era happened and my love and admiration for her reached all new heights. I can no longer describe the level of respect and appreciation I have for her as an artist, a woman, an activist, a mother, a leader, a human being. She is the ultimate star.

I'm seeing the Rebel Heart tour on September 24 in Philly. My seat is right along the catwalk. It may very well be the best night of my life.

bill so lucky to see madonna in rebel heart tour amazing picture♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

:clap::clap:

Very cool!

Excellent post, Bill. I agree 100%.

I am so thankful that I got to grow up with her. Aside from my own mother, she has probably been my life's biggest influence.