MadonnaNation.com Forums

I'm starting to dislike Nicki. I used to admire her for her being a boss ass bitch but she's not really. She's just a fucking idiot.

She wants to be some rich mogul and pretends it's all about feminism and girl power. No. Madonna did it right. She never brags about money or getting photos with rich people. That's so ugly.

I'm starting to dislike Nicki. I used to admire her for her being a boss ass bitch but she's not really. She's just a fucking idiot.

She wants to be some rich mogul and pretends it's all about feminism and girl power. No. Madonna did it right. She never brags about money or getting photos with rich people. That's so ugly.

This plus the fact that her albums are so obviously A&Red to cater to every possible demographic. She talks about making pop songs for mainstream acceptance/the money but they're so bad and soulless. Yet she keeps releasing them and they've all been flopping since Pound the Alarm tbh

Used to like Nikki but this year, her antics have annoyed me.

Stop bragging and ranting girl. And make great music first.

She is an idiot for playing there. She should take a lesson at her own charity and "get schooled". She even was by human rights organizations in advance. Those accusations are not something they are pulling out of their ass. She should make herself familiar with the history of Africa of last 50 years. And if you don't have time to read, watch "The last king of Scotland". I know different country, different situation. But it gives you a pretty good impression on how those dictators deal with opposition.

So happy, Madonna never whored herself out that way for a pay cheque.

In other news, here's Nicki Minaj visiting a group home for girls in Philly.

tumblr_nzryhkEilQ1r71dhbo1_540.png

*Note how she cropped out her man's House arrest ankle bracelet. She's so down. :wow:

I'm CRYING over that video of her man "boxing" :lmao:

Omg he ain't got no hands lmao I can hit harder

Oh, Nicki is featured on Yo Gotti's new track FYI. It's deliciously vulgar, as expected:

And Eva Longoria channeled her inner-Onika on SpikeTV. Well, she tried her best to:

Her music has started to stale. When she came out with Pink Friday she was fresh and truly ground breaking, I never understood why Lil Kim was so pissed off.. I mean yes Niki took a lot of from Lil Kim looks but music wise Niki can rap like very few others. Her rapping is jus insane! Problem is she's not evolving.. But same can be said for most of other female artists out there. Used to even stan for her but her last album is nowhere as original and fresh as Pink Friday.

Her debut was her creative peak, absolutely, but the last album WAS a massive improvement from Roman Reloaded & The Re-Up.

I think she's going back to what works; raunchy lyrics, clever one-liners, and lots of attitude. The bubblegum pop-star shit she was on made my stomach turn and I've actually been liking her more ever since she ditched the colored wigs + kabuki makeup. She seems more... real.

& it's just a throwaway guest feature, so I wasn't expecting too much TBQH.

I love the pop half of Roman Reloaded. It's eurotrash galore :drama:

Starships

Whip It

Pound The Alarm

Va Va Voom

Turn Me On

:drama:

Imma get a lot of shit for this but Roman Reloaded is perfect. Rap Nicki, pop Nicki, EDM Nicki... love them all. Gunshot is my all time fav Nicki track.

Imma get a lot of shit for this but Roman Reloaded is perfect. Rap Nicki, pop Nicki, EDM Nicki... love them all. Gunshot is my all time fav Nicki track.

Yas @ all of this especially Gun Shot!!!! Mi gun a go gun shot in a dem bloodclot :clap:

She unfollowed a fan who asked why she's been tweeting up a storm about her new song yet hasn't said anything about Orlando, even though she used to claim to be bisexual

She unfollowed a fan who asked why she's been tweeting up a storm about her new song yet hasn't said anything about Orlando, even though she used to claim to be bisexual

I've read some comments about Swifty also that she has time to delete all things Calvin but doesn't have time to say anything about Orlando.