Royal T    0

Yassss, I love Nicki. She SNATCH THOSE DREADS RIGHT OFF OF MILEY’S HEAD

IsaacHarris    0

Yassss, I love Nicki. She SNATCH THOSE DREADS RIGHT OFF OF MILEY’S HEAD

It was very Flavor of Love was it not?

tumblr_m1nhchIuEU1ql5yr7o3_250.gif

tumblr_m1nhchIuEU1ql5yr7o4_r1_250.gif

Chimera    0

what's this shit about something said like "what's good?" being so "Iconic" or dreads pullling?...ziriusly guys sometimes you get so over the top with shyt like this but whatever.

Stephen    0

Nicki got embarrassed cause Miley was like whatever.

Nicki trynna be hard to Miley Cyrus :lmao: MILEY CYRUS :lmao:

Seriously the jokes write themselves cause she's a fucking joke.

HAHAHAHAHAH PAIRING WITH TSWIFT :lmao:

SO CORNY.

loomer    0

Hannah Montana looked ridiculous in those outfits

She IS ridiculous. The new Goober. Vile try hard bitch. The album is quite good though. :tongue:

Ai Papi Si.    0

Yeah Miley's outfits were so fug but I think she stops shy of being Gorgon cuz Gorgon always thought she was so badass and fierce in her stupid costumes :lmao: Miley seems in on the joke.

Poor Nicki tho, she had such a good year and kept herself relevant after nearly becoming bargain bin material (Anaconda single handedly saved her career), she had to go and ruin it by hanging out with TOILET and trying hard to come for Miley and have a badass moment :lmao: during an acceptance speech no less :lmao: she's a MESS

Yeah Miley's outfits were so fug but I think she stops shy of being Gorgon cuz Gorgon always thought she was so badass and fierce in her stupid costumes :lmao: Miley seems in on the joke.

Poor Nicki tho, she had such a good year and kept herself relevant after nearly becoming bargain bin material (Anaconda single handedly saved her career), she had to go and ruin it by hanging out with TOILET and trying hard to come for Miley and have a badass moment :lmao: during an acceptance speech no less :lmao: she's a MESS

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

loomer    0

Listening to her album, she's even starting to SOUND like Gorgon. 1 Sun could've been Goober in the relevant era. :wow:

Digiday reports that most tweets about the broadcast leaned more positive than negative, though most of the negative tweets occurred during Kanye West’s nearly 13-minute-long acceptance speech for the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award. His speech garnered a total of 551,466 tweets.

Miley Cyrus‘ nip-slip earned a significantly smaller amount of tweets, weighing in at 147,285, while Justin Bieber’s emotional onstage release (he wept at the end of his comeback performance) garnered 80,136 tweets.

Taylor Swift, meanwhile, earned a mere 27,162 tweets for introducing Kanye. And somehow, Nicki Minaj’s direct and unscripted confrontation with Miley Cyrus earned only 27,441 tweets,

Nicki's ratchet attempt at getting attention failed miserably :dead:

Stephen    0

Seriously if u stan Nicki rn I feel second hand embarrassment for u cause now she's just a mean girl Taylor swift minion :lmao:

WHAT A JOKE

Guest Rachelle of London   
Guest Rachelle of London

Lil Kim should've been there. Nicki would've shut up then.

Ai Papi Si.    0

Nicki has always had a really fragile ego. Look how she spends 75% of her time on Twitter retweeting compliments from her fans.

Idk, I have tried so hard to like her but I've met so many girls like her throughout life, they're all the same.... Can't stand anything other than yes people around them and can dish but can't take.

Guest Rachelle of London   
Guest Rachelle of London

Nicki has always had a really fragile ego. Look how she spends 75% of her time on Twitter retweeting compliments from her fans.

Idk, I have tried so hard to like her but I've met so many girls like her throughout life, they're all the same.... Can't stand anything other than yes people around them and can dish but can't take.

Yup. She's the black Gaga. Completely stole someone's look and persona played the victim when that person finally called her out. Passive aggressive, insecure, hype bigger than record sales, mentally unstable, talent completely overrated the list goes on.

jaron    0

Lil Kim and Foxy Brown !!!!! Those were the times in black music along with Missy Elliot <3

Guest Medoner   
Guest Medoner

Seriously if u stan Nicki rn I feel second hand embarrassment for u cause now she's just a mean girl Taylor swift minion :lmao:

WHAT A JOKE