Graffiti Heart - hold on a second!

Guys... Is she saying Love is pain and pain is art or love is PAINT and PAINT is art?? I always thought it was PAIN but I just saw some fan art on Instagram that said PAINT. :lol: I mean, paint would make sense I guess since we are talking about graffiti but damn, if that's true, it changes everything :lmao:

This thread made me smile, because a friend was desperately trying to convince me the other day that "I'll never leave your side" in Ghosttown is actually "I'll never leave your sight."

Guys... Is she saying Love is pain and pain is art or love is PAINT and PAINT is art?? I always thought it was PAIN but I just saw some fan art on Instagram that said PAINT. :lol: I mean, paint would make sense I guess since we are talking about graffiti but damn, if that's true, it changes everything :lmao:

I always thought it was PAINT until someone corrected me.

I have grown to like this song!

Me too. I did not like it at all at first, but it's been a slow grower.

Love this thread. Always heard pain and it makes sense. I mean who would think Love is paint apart from someone with a weird fetish for paint. I suppose they would be around somewhere and could use this song as their inspiration by singing paint instead.

It's pain but lol cuz you can "hear it" either way.

I think I'm the only person on earth who finds "Graffiti Heart" to be the best song on the entire album. It's my absolute favorite song, a total perfect sing along song and it makes me happy. My top three:

Graffiti Heart

Beautiful Scars

Messiah.

So yea good thing I like the whole album otherwise the tour could sadden me. Lol

I think I'm the only person on earth who finds "Graffiti Heart" to be the best song on the entire album. It's my absolute favorite song, a total perfect sing along song and it makes me happy. My top three:

Graffiti Heart

Beautiful Scars

Messiah.

So yea good thing I like the whole album otherwise the tour could sadden me. Lol

Definitely one of my favorites, if not THE favorite

Oh dear jesus fucking up a tree! Really?!?!

Firstly, love isn't paint. And secondly, paint isn't art either.

An artist is art.

Is she like saying "papa don't bleach"? Cause that would make since, right? Cause, like, her mom died. Right. And like, she doesn't want her dad to ruin her laundry.

Why would it be so strange if the song is talking about expressing the artist reality trough graffiti not trough another artistic expression??? Well Frida expressed her pain trough art. So who knows...

Graffiti Heart

Beautiful Scars

Messiah.

I LOVE it, too! Definately in my top 5.