If a Madonna sex tape were to leak...

Guest bluejean

If a Madonna sex tape were to leak who would you want it to be with?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. If a Madonna sex tape were to leak who would you want it to be with?

• Stephen Bray
    • Jean Michel Basquiat
    • John ?Jellybean? Benitez
    • Prince
    • Sean Penn
    • John F Kennedy Jr
    • Warren Beatty
    • Tony Ward
    • Vanilla Ice
    • Big Daddy Kane
    • Ingrid Casares
    • Dennis Rodman
    • Tupac Shakur
    • Carlos Leon
    • Guy Ritchie
    • Alex Rodriguez
    • Jesus Luz
    • Brahim Zaibat
    • Other

Wouldn't want to see Dennis Rodman though, he just seems huge :lol:

The most romantic love making would be JFK jnr, the sexiest would be Tony and Jenny. Deadbeat would be Guy :lol:

Didn't want to make a thread for this so I thought I post it here.

From God knows how many years ago but hasbeen Mark McGrath not leaving M alone outside a club

:lol:

lol oh my, girl was a little tipsy :laugh:

I'd kill to see Jesus but I voted Tupac just because that's the way you'd see Madonna truly show how she handles that good true massive shit! ;)

JFK Jr was my second choice tho cuz he was FINE. But ummm gross at me picking the dead guys. I promise I'm not into that. Lol

I bet when she was ramming a dildo up Guy's flabby ass, he was looking at pictures of John Wayne

Basquiat, naturally. She was so young and not the business woman that did it all that we know her to be now and he was such a talented artist. they were both working on their art and looked like a cute, sexy, hip couple.

Hmmm, a few good choices for me:

I'm only interested in a Guy sex tape if it was filmed around 2000-2002. I mean, did you guys see the photos of him in that singlet?

I've seen the nudes of Jesus and Tony and I love knowing M is not a size queen. If I had to choose between them, then Tony - whew his scenes in JML made me feel fuzzy inside as a teenager.

A Rod has a splendid body though and I wouldn't mind seeing that in action. He is thick :sassy:.

Sad to see Jenny Shimizu not in the poll. These two ladies must have had the wildest times together in bed.