REBEL HEART TOUR: Opening Night in FOUR DAYS

ashtangi74

lolz the second word looks like it could be holiday? sort of look like an H then an O and then what could be an L

It could also be Don't Tell. Me. Also, there's a short word ending in A at the top. What could that be?

Surely Frida section would have songs like Dress you up, who's that girl, LA Isla bonita?

Yes, News of Madonna who seem reliable confirmed "Dress You Up, La Isla Bonita, Who's That Girl & Rebel Heart" are in the Frida/Gypsy section :

http://www.news-of-madonna.com/EXCLU--ON-VOUS-DEVOILE-4-CHANSONS-DE-LA-SET-LIST-DU-REBEL-HEART-TOUR-_a563.html

The name of the section does seem to end in A, which could be anything. Gansta, geisha, evita, erotica ???

First song starts with M, but then there seems to be a gap before the second letter, so might not be a word at all? I hope the word between the fingers is Dont Stop.

:confessions::confessions::confessions::confessions::confessions:

11bula0.png

could he be saying he just saw Don't Tell me in full costume … look at were the arrow is pointing in his text and the second line that is covered by his hand looks like DO… the arrow is a clue.

Due to a recent post by MadonnaTribe moderator torontophoenix, I'd say that Illuminattix has been trolling us all along:

Certain members have been scouring various social media, forums, and websites compiling various rumours and presenting them as his/her own exclusives.

‎I'm not naming names, however, the moderator team has come across info about at least one member that proves he/she is someone that has been banned in the past (using a different name back then) due to claiming to be an insider and posting false information.

I think MadonnaTribe knows everything about the tour but they are holding the info and will probably leak it days before the opening night.

This week we need at least a good confirmation.