REBEL HEART TOUR: Opening Night in FOUR DAYS

ashtangi74

With B-sides and unreleased rarities too please. I think I need ANIMAL (2015 crow vocals live edit) in my life???

Of course! Me and you there in our SHES NOT ME outfits. Standard

It's not dance tonight. It's la isla Bonita...someone else corrected me and yes it makes sense. Look at the letters throughout. Analyze them.

Yeah you're right. LOL

It does seem to be a bit too "neat" for her writing though. We'll see in a few more days I guess!

I'll take that and raise you a Richard and Judy awkward posture interview in BROWN OUTFIT

hqdefault.jpg

Yeh.

Oh god yes!! What a fabulously weird time!

I always had faith she would break out the skimpy outfits again. Guy must have been away when she straddled the TV in Hollywood in her knickers

It would be funny if the intro plays up the whole "Madonna is over" / "The queen is dead" thing and then she is resurrected from BEYOND THE GRAVE to come back to life and sing UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH :rotfl:

I mean it would play up her crazy sense of humour x10000000 :rotfl:

I'll take that and raise you a Richard and Judy awkward posture interview in BROWN OUTFIT

hqdefault.jpg

Yeh.

God that seems so fucking long time ago! It was a period I thoughed we never see The end of... Luckily I thoughed wrong :D

It would be funny if the intro plays up the whole "Madonna is over" / "The queen is dead" thing and then she is resurrected from BEYOND THE GRAVE to come back to life and sing UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH :rotfl:

I mean it would play up her crazy sense of humour x10000000 :rotfl:

Geri Halliwell AGOG

yeah and lil monsters will say she copies gags cuz she did that as well ;) but whatever we'll see. she may have done something more creative & intelligent as always ;)

love the hologram idea (or anyway, thats what it seems like it is)

I think she's gonna be standing there and holograms of different eras are superimposed over her top half then BAM the real thing sings

here in this video.

Oh thank you kindly! :) that was pretty cool though didnt see holograms... I think I should check her out more. I only know Desanchantee of The top of My head...

Oh and I see where Gaga found some inspiration for that ridicilous egg or whatever The fuck it was... :D She probably stole something else from her too.

Oh an sorry for The OT rambling :)

I think she's gonna be standing there and holograms of different eras are superimposed over her top half then BAM the real thing sings

Sounds interesting but I think the holograms will just be played out on the screens...

Plus the "storyline" of the interlude involved Mike Tyson on a cage....

So I think her "entrance" will most defiantly be from a cage.

I keep obsessively watching that clip and the Sooner or LaterDonna is over some sort of body with arms out . I just think the clips will stop lights go out and she's standing there arms outstretched

Maybe

Oh I totally forgot but it would be cool IF they use similar light effects as in The Italian talk show she did for RH promo (sorry can remember The name). The EPiC hideous yellow flowers one :D They had really cool lights.