REBEL HEART TOUR: Opening Night in FOUR DAYS

ashtangi74

a few tour designers on instagram i found via Arianne tagging them in her new post. for those who are interested

https://instagram.com/p/6pij_jNwwU/?taken-by=lauramorgan999

https://instagram.com/p/5mNwgducSo/?taken-by=jlh3882

https://instagram.com/p/6zpjqgSwPE/?taken-by=vmramshur

or just see Arianne's new ig post for all the tags and a new pic

love that there are so many young designers

Iluminattix said opening night will be broadcast live on Periscope. :mellow:

I highly doubt this, she's never filmed and broadcast a first show before.....and I can't see her agreeing to do it WITHOUT having it edited first.

I do think LN will roll out "mini performance" clips all over the place as promo alongside releasing the last dates for the tour.

Iluminattix said opening night will be broadcast live on Periscope. :mellow:

everything this illimantuitit shit said is FAKE. Why would she be willing to broadcast the opening night when most of her first shows have had glitches and messed up arrangements?

everything this illimantuitit shit said is FAKE. Why would she be willing to broadcast the opening night when most of her first shows have had glitches and messed up arrangements?

Well DUH.....she has to this time because according to our sources, ticket sales are so dire. She's hoping people will watch and decide to buy tix so she doesn't have to cancel shows or sell her soul or her children or something.

Let's face it, if she isn't able to bring in at least $500 million bagillion jatillion dollars on this tour, she's going to have to downsize and play birthday parties at Chuck E. Cheese locations across America in 2018. Sorry for fans internationally, she won't be able to come to you. :( So yeah......we all better say a little prayer that ALL these buttloads of unsold tix get sold. Someone better Tweet Guy......QUICK!!!

I highly doubt this, she's never filmed and broadcast a first show before.....and I can't see her agreeing to do it WITHOUT having it edited first.

I do think LN will roll out "mini performance" clips all over the place as promo alongside releasing the last dates for the tour.

It's an smartphone app. U2 are doing the same in every single date. The quality is not impressive but you can enjoy the show. I saw a U2 Streaming there and it was cool.

http://www.itbusiness.ca/blog/brands-and-u2-take-to-periscope-and-meerkat-to-reach-fans-and-customers/58696

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/06/16/meerkat-u2-partnership/27586363/

I bet Oseary has his paws in Periscope as its part of Meerkat. No doubt he will try and convince Madonna to live stream her shows.

She should do it! It will hype up the tour better than anything they've done so far! And we'll have multiple epic 1000 post periscope viewing threads here for each date! :wow:

Guest Rachelle of London

Rebel Heart was the only album were I didn't see any "Madonna resurgence" on the music channels here.

Yup very true. Only on her birthday last week they had a 2 hour happy birthday Madonna show on The Vault and a half hour one on Viva. That's it this year :(

She should do it! It will hype up the tour better than anything they've done so far! And we'll have multiple epic 1000 post periscope viewing threads here for each date! :wow:

Yep it's potentially a good idea bit what about when she messes up and is lipping tracks. She may come under more scrutiny.

Guest Rachelle of London

I doubt it would be the whole show. I bet it will be just one song. She did something similar by broadcasting Olympia show on Youtube

Broadcast live was for the music promo tour! The first live internet show on msn! She did it with the hard candy promo. Usually a promo tour thing. Not sure about a real full tour on first night. Anyway we had great fan footage all through the mdna tour back in 2012. Even more I think this time!

And also Jump had its live video too no? I did see la isla S&S on few screen outside different cities. L.A as an example! But after the tour. Where miles away out during the tour? Def before the dvd and leg two no?

Steaming 3-4 songs would be a good idea perhaps 2 RH and 2 classics to give people a taster of the show. Also a mini behind the scenes documentary would be great for fans. Something similar to the Confesions promo tour behind the scenes that they did.

Well Periscope belongs to Twitter and I doubt that Guy will support it, he will go for Meerkat or even maybe YouTube.

Based on logical reasoning, I'd say that Meerkat is the most likely platform. After all, Universal Music Group is one of Meerkat's investors.

Do we know this ullimatrix is telling the truth? Or just making it up?

We don't know. :(

All of the sources that have previously provided consistently accurate spoilers on tour setlists (MadonnaTribe, Madonnarama etc.) have been completely silent this time around.

Probably cause Madonna's team shut them off this time round cause of the leaks? Only news Of Madonna seem to be the chosen one to drip feed fans..

That would make sense in regards to Madonnarama and DrownedMadonna, who both started publishing detailed descriptions of several songs months before the December mass leaks.

MadonnaTribe deliberately didn't even mention any leaked songs until they had been reported by the mainstream press.

I love looking at Tony's instagram (the guy who dresses her). His passion and love for what they all do is amazing. He can't put up specifics, but if he's that excited about this tour (and he started with DWT)...then I'm excited. I feel like so much of what we're always arguing about is going to be long forgotten come opening night. Fuck. I have a feeling this tour is gonna be something really special.

Guest Rachelle of London

I love looking at Tony's instagram (the guy who dresses her). His passion and love for what they all do is amazing. He can't put up specifics, but if he's that excited about this tour (and he started with DWT)...then I'm excited. I feel like so much of what we're always arguing about is going to be long forgotten come opening night. Fuck. I have a feeling this tour is gonna be something really special.

I have to take deep breaths after reading his posts!!!!

I really hope for a live broadcast of this tour like the old HBO days.....but no way would she or "they" broadcast the first show live or any other way. There's too much worry with the first show anyway ....from first night jitters (M is notorious for having stomach cramps the first night), to glitches that could occur that can only be seen when the show is actually performed in such a capacity. It's just too much. The 4th show...maybe. But not the first. Personally, I like seeing the final show LIVE like back in the day.