REBEL HEART TOUR: Opening Night in FOUR DAYS

ashtangi74

Omg I love this part of the choreo! I've watched the live perfs so many times I think I already know the whole thing :D The dancing during the "Up up up" part is everything!!!

Omg I wanna learn that up up up dance so bad is there a tutorial????

Omg I wanna learn that up up up dance so bad is there a tutorial????

No I don't think there is :( I only know it improvised. Wish there was one!!! It's one of my favourite dance parts of hers ever. So energetic

No I don't think there is :( I only know it improvised. Wish there was one!!! It's one of my favourite dance parts of hers ever. So energetic

You should totally make a tutorial thread!!!!! Teach me!

IM GONNA LISTEN TO THE OFFER NISSIM REMIX AND FALL DOWN THE STAIRS

I love Living for Love but everytime I listen to it, after "I let down my guard...", in my head I can hear the mic falling on the ground... What a traumatic experience it was :scared:

:smile:

I love Living for Love but everytime I listen to it, after "I let down my guard...", in my head I can hear the mic falling on the ground... What a traumatic experience it was :scared:

Me too... Seriously sometimes I feel like choking at that part when I listen to it, like someone pulled my cape :electropop:

Guest ditaluver

Me too... Seriously sometimes I feel like choking at that part when I listen to it, like someone pulled my cape :electropop:

haha thats terrible but ive done it too!

If there even is a reference to Rescue Me, I will spontaneously combos into Pink Glitter

I'm sure you won't be the only one. ;)

I often do the Up Up Up routine after a night out when it's all back to mine for a LOUNGE DISCO and eventually it ends up Madonna overload

You should totally make a tutorial thread!!!!! Teach me!

Oooh sounds like fun! But I have to get the moves right at first :lol: It's so hard to properly learn her choreos just by watching her vids, she's moving so fast!!! Don't know how she does it

Haha yeah me too!Every damn time! :D eventhough Im knd of over The trauma.. But neverforget :)

Oooh sounds like fun! But I have to get the moves right at first :lol: It's so hard to properly learn her choreos just by watching her vids, she's moving so fast!!! Don't know how she does it

You could slow down the videos to learn it maybe!!

I wonder if we'll get some leaks once everyone arrives in Montréal. I should have been seeing this show tomorrow and Sunday. :(

yeah I'm not into that but lets see how she's gonna do it on tour, she's probably gonna make it even bigger & grandiose. the official lfl is a better song than that stupid mix though but well, its her show, she's boss ;)

From her facebook page (sorry if already posted), it's from the workshop:

https://www.facebook.com/madonna/videos/vb.10584534401/10153599588284402/?type=2&theater

Seems like it's gonna be part of the first section too! HA!

I also see a very kung fu-esque choreography. I'm praying it's for Nothing Really Matters. God, I'm praying every night and day for this damn song to be on the setlist. PLEASE MADONNA!