REBEL HEART TOUR: Opening Night in FOUR DAYS

ashtangi74

Causing A Commotion!

I said a few days ago how it would be funny if she dropped that in out of the blue!

Looks like the end will be Living for Love and Holiday which seems a great choice!

Guest Rachelle of London

As if she'd still be doing handwritten setlists :rolleyes:

I could believe that you know. Look at her vocal recorder she uses. It's still cassette tape :lmao:

I could believe that you know. Look at her vocal recorder she uses. It's still cassette tape :lmao:

Of course she would handwrite it. She starts with a notebook and writes everything down while she collaborated ideas...

Ok i gave in. No good at avoiding spoilers. This looks amazing so visually stunning. She isnt on a coffin though. I agree its like she is put on a pedestal and her iconic looks or moments are being paraded around and celebrated. Can't wait to see it live and in full!

Ok i gave in. No good at avoiding spoilers. This looks amazing so visually stunning. She isnt on a coffin though. I agree its like she is put on a pedestal and her iconic looks or moments are being paraded around and celebrated. Can't wait to see it live and in full!

And if it's in real-time....it's towards the end of Iconic....which makes me wonder if Iconic with Mike Tyson is "just" a video leading to her being "revealed" from th cage and singing the second song....

It's probably real. Look like it says "Dance Tonite" between who's that girl and girl gone wild. Wouldn't surprise me if she trolled us with a random track from her least successful album. But I can't see la vie en rose and I thought that was confirmed? Also what does it say next to ghosttown? 3TB?

I actually am laying down and hyperventilating right now?

Had to ask my roommate to bring me chamomile tea becuz I'm literally dying atm?

Crying???!11

Babes I feel the same way too.

Linda Evans Iconic video screen. Dead

Guest Rachelle of London

It's probably real. Look like it says "Dance Tonite" between who's that girl and girl gone wild. Wouldn't surprise me if she trolled us with a random track from her least successful album. But I can't see la vie en rose and I thought that was confirmed? Also what does it say next to ghosttown? 3TB?

HC is far from her least successful album.

It looks like BTB for Between the Bars. It says Le vie en rose next to Body Shop.

Hard Candy still sold more than American Life and Rebel Heart out to gether.....and gave her the biggest return from single sales as well!

Not saying it's real. Just sharing it.

She does still carry around notebooks with handwritten lyrics or ideas when she works on an album though. Why not for a setlist?

She very recently stated in multiple interviews that she 'goes to her laptop' when she writes songs. I know she's always kept her notebooks and journals of lyrics, poetry etc. but I think she's moving towards paperless.

ANYWAY I'm being a bit silly now.. however, I do not think she'll leave handwritten setlists lying around (!!!)

She very recently stated in multiple interviews that she 'goes to her laptop' when she writes songs. I know she's always kept her notebooks and journals of lyrics, poetry etc. but I think she's moving towards paperless.

ANYWAY I'm being a bit silly now.. however, I do not think she'll leave handwritten setlists lying around (!!!)

Do you still think she carries around her ZOHAR?