REBEL HEART TOUR: Opening Night in FOUR DAYS

ashtangi74

I don't understand why some of you are getting funeral vibes. I don't see any coffins.

I love the arms stretched out behind her and M's erratic movements. I love.. all of it.

jesus christ!!!! so exciting!!!! love the clip..the use of madonnas sooner or later performance and her arms outstretched..this is when she throws the mink stole..but its static..amazing! and the wigs..she posted them on instagram weeks ago :vogue::vogue::vogue::vogue:

Could Iconic be an interlude video before the rumoured 20's-30's section? It does have that feel about it...

DEAD

Makes sense. It reminded me a of Metropolis a bit.

Edited by gust_v_

I was like GIRL hook a bitch UP with these tickets I'm seeing her in Philly but NEED DC it's NECESSARY. :rotfl: Shes gonna block me...i was also like WHERE DA FAN GIVEAWAY :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

Yes but prob not anymore cause I slid into his DMs all prostitutional just demanding tickets bold as hell :lmao:

You'll be fine. He still follows me after I was bombarding him with LFL single release strategies :lmao:

It looks like a procession of coffins with the ghost of her iconic selves on top. Bam! Come fucking thru!

You are close look closer people

when she pull her head to the right (screen) we quickly can see another Madonna lucky star style

It looks like she about to top everything in terms of a show opener!

A 3D iconic career perspective on the giant screens...

Then being brought onto the stage in a giant cage...

#Epic