REBEL HEART TOUR: Opening Night in FOUR DAYS

ashtangi74

I've wondered if they are going to film pieces of the first few shows and use actual RH Tour footage for RH Tour commercials. I think that would be a great idea because by that point, a casual fan or anyone can find the setlist and you'd be able to see glimpses of the actual show and not just pieces of past tours. It would be cool if the commercial began with a 30 seconds or so starting with Madonna on the Virgin Tour, morphing into Who's That Girl Tour, BA, GS...etc etc, with a voice over declaring her the queen of pop and master of tours...and the last 15 seconds show footage of the opening from RH, another few bits and ends with a quick spin of the nuns on the poles. Screen goes dark. And the words "Madonna. Rebel Heart World Tour. Onsale now. Don't just stand there...have the best night of YOUR life. Madonna.com. LiveNation.com"

OMG my mind would be blown if an ad like this suddenly came on my TV!!!

The setlist rumors are looking great. Can't believe we're just days away...

I just recently realized that I'm seeing Madonna live again in just a few months and my weak heart can't handle this excitement :dramatic:

I am very familiar with To Wong Foo ... my guess is when Noxzema finds the vintage fringe outfit!! Someone thinks it is for her, and Wesley Snipes says, "oh nononono, honey, this is for ME! This is fringe!" Something along those lines. That's amazing that Tony shared that.

If there is a Roaring 20s/Great Gatsby-inspired section, I would expect fringe... flapper-style dress, etc.

Tony responded to me on Instagram this morning!!! :-D Got such a thrill out of that!

He basically confirmed the reference. He told me I forgot a line ("I think I am going to faint!") ... so his fave section (4) has fringe.

Turkish ticket sale website just started a survey, if turks want to see Madonna again. Maybe they will add sometime dates for Istanbul ???

Fingers crossed ! I´ll be the first there for sure and I hope it will happen :D

Well biletix send via pn all his members, but you can vote too. Why should they do that ? I hope since its no stadium tour, they look how the reaction is in order to do 2 - 3 shows. Last time 55000 people attended to Istanbuls MDNA :D

if you want you can vote too :

https://tr.surveymonkey.com/r/madonnaanket?j=750737&l=146447_HTML&u=32003328&mid=1301919&jb=0

I know I'm in the minority here but I really don't get the fuss over those two dancers... To me it seems to be just a lot of hand movements. I'm gonna get shot for saying this but its almost as if M is using them as an excuse to not dance as "hard" as she did in the previous tours. I mean she is almost 60! Her knees would have to be starting to show wear.

I know I'm in the minority here but I really don't get the fuss over those two dancers... To me it seems to be just a lot of hand movements. I'm gonna get shot for saying this but its almost as if M is using them as an excuse to not dance as "hard" as she did in the previous tours. I mean she is almost 60! Her knees would have to be starting to show wear.

no, i thought about that too. but i hope she uses them like she used kalakan (just in the beginning and later in one part of the show) or how she used cloud in RIT or sofia in confessions. just give them their moments, but it better not be a second ellen/grandjournal/etc mix that ruined the atmosphere/excitement of the song.

If they don't hold a cape we are all good!!

Btw 3 years ago I was in the line for Quebec Concert on the Plaines D'Abraham!! And in 1 week + 1 day It's gonna be the best day of my year(life?)

Well, I'd rather she use them in every song than the electric guitar in ANY song.