REBEL HEART TOUR: Opening Night in FOUR DAYS

ashtangi74

Yes, ACT 4 could the rumored "Frida" themed act, remember when M posted this on instragram a month ago :

https://instagram.com/p/5q4LwVmERs/?taken-by=madonna

It seems to be inspired by Frida.

https://instagram.com/p/7BDl-YSxmL/?tak ... _hero_tony

Tony also answered a few question in the comments:

ahmalm91 Hey tony whats your favorite section? I know that we know nothing but i mean cant u like tease us a bit more haha

super_hero_tony@ahmalm91 right now Section 4. There is a clue in "To Wong Foo, thanks for everything Julie Newmar" when Noxzema finds the PERFECT costume. I feel the same way.

Anyone familiar with this movie ? All I know is that Noxzema is played by Wesley Snipes and the clothes they find are vintage '60''s ???

https://instagram.com/p/7BDl-YSxmL/?tak ... _hero_tony

Tony also answered a few question in the comments:

ahmalm91 Hey tony whats your favorite section? I know that we know nothing but i mean cant u like tease us a bit more haha

super_hero_tony@ahmalm91 right now Section 4. There is a clue in "To Wong Foo, thanks for everything Julie Newmar" when Noxzema finds the PERFECT costume. I feel the same way.

Anyone familiar with this movie ? All I know is that Noxzema is played by Wesley Snipes and the clothes they find are vintage '60''s ???

Not 100% sure if I remember but the dress Wesley Snipes finds is either a feathery one or a sparkly one lol,God I hope the movie is on Netflix...they also had some 'Wild Red Strawberries' theme fashion runway at the end

I am very familiar with To Wong Foo ... my guess is when Noxzema finds the vintage fringe outfit!! Someone thinks it is for her, and Wesley Snipes says, "oh nononono, honey, this is for ME! This is fringe!" Something along those lines. That's amazing that Tony shared that.

If there is a Roaring 20s/Great Gatsby-inspired section, I would expect fringe... flapper-style dress, etc.

I wish she would sing Grafitti Heart :cries:

I wouldn't rule it out ... The whole fan-submitted art seems to fit with this song most of all. And, for it being relegated to the super deluxe album, she obviously re-recorded vocals (altering the lyrics referring to Frida painting all her dreams and making her own reality, plus the bridge about the wall and the masterpiece) from the demo. Other super deluxe songs just got remixed -- even "Beautiful Scars" vocals didn't get re-recorded for the changing of pitches in the melodic line! So ... not to give false hope, but I'd expect this to be included somehow, some way (interlude or sung).

I wouldn't rule it out ... The whole fan-submitted art seems to fit with this song most of all. And, for it being relegated to the super deluxe album, she obviously re-recorded vocals (altering the lyrics referring to Frida painting all her dreams and making her own reality, plus the bridge about the wall and the masterpiece) from the demo. Other super deluxe songs just got remixed -- even "Beautiful Scars" vocals didn't get re-recorded for the changing of pitches in the melodic line! So ... not to give false hope, but I'd expect this to be included somehow, some way (interlude or sung).

I agree, she's been very nostalgic posting pictures with Basquiat, Haring...so i think there's a chance she might include it, it would work well as an interlude i think...

You think those moving skateboard things will be in the show?

Madonna most probably bought it for her new boyfriend he will be showered in gifts and end up leaving through the same door as Jesus and Brahim

Madonna most probably bought it for her new boyfriend he will be showered in gifts and end up leaving through the same door as Jesus and Brahim

I am sure we'll get some great songs about him on her next album

I am sure we'll get some great songs about him on her next album

Hmm... or maybe she will meet up with a more established independent film maker type in his 40's or 50's in Europe, there aren't a lot working outside the Hollywood studio system in the US unfortunately. That would be long distance again....an even more excellent source of inspiration to mine for the next album...But seriously if Madonna doesn't feel twice as old with these 20-something tabloid men more power to her. :)

Hmm... or maybe she will meet up with a more established independent film maker type in his 40's or 50's in Europe, there aren't a lot working outside the Hollywood studio system in the US unfortunately. That would be long distance again....an even more excellent source of inspiration to mine for the next album...But seriously if Madonna doesn't feel twice as old with these 20-something tabloid men more power to her. :)

She can always get something out of something so she can go either way

She can always get something out of something so she can go either way

True. It could be like the Timor Stevens situation that was never a full fledged romance....as long as no one is being exploited or misled that is all cool.

Guys my party was insanely successful. Biggest complaint...I started Blond Ambition late. 😏😏😏 im kind of bummed I'm getting some people saying they left but...yeah whatever.

Guys my party was insanely successful. Biggest complaint...I started Blond Ambition late. 😏😏😏 im kind of bummed I'm getting some people saying they left but...yeah whatever.

Glad to hear it went well!!!!

YOU GUYS MY MADONNA PARTY WAS SO FUCKING SUCCESSFUL. IT WAS AMAZING. IT WAS PACKED! EVERYONE WAS SCREAMING, CHANTING, SINGING ALONG, DANCING UP AND DOWN THE ISLES, CHILLIN ON THE SOFAS. I PLAYED SO MANY EPIC VIDEOS, LIVE PERFORMANCES, REMIX VIDEOS, COMPILATION MIXES AND EDGED EVERYONE OUT UNTIL I COULD FEEL EVERYONE WAS ABOUT TO BURST FROM EXCITEMENT AND THEN CUED LIKE A PRAYER AND THEN THE FULL BLOND AMBITION TOUR. WHEN IT STARTED THE SCREAMS WERE CRAZY! IF ANYONE HERE DID COME, THANK YOU!

SORRY TO REPOST ABOUT IT BUT IT JUST GOT ME SO EXCITED FOR THE TOUR. EVEN MORESO THAN EVER!

YOU GUYS MY MADONNA PARTY WAS SO FUCKING SUCCESSFUL. IT WAS AMAZING. IT WAS PACKED! EVERYONE WAS SCREAMING, CHANTING, SINGING ALONG, DANCING UP AND DOWN THE ISLES, CHILLIN ON THE SOFAS. I PLAYED SO MANY EPIC VIDEOS, LIVE PERFORMANCES, REMIX VIDEOS, COMPILATION MIXES AND EDGED EVERYONE OUT UNTIL I COULD FEEL EVERYONE WAS ABOUT TO BURST FROM EXCITEMENT AND THEN CUED LIKE A PRAYER AND THEN THE FULL BLOND AMBITION TOUR. WHEN IT STARTED THE SCREAMS WERE CRAZY! IF ANYONE HERE DID COME, THANK YOU!

SORRY TO REPOST ABOUT IT BUT IT JUST GOT ME SO EXCITED FOR THE TOUR. EVEN MORESO THAN EVER!

This sounds like it was so fun! Madonna themed nights at bars have been some of the funnest nights of my life!!

I know they are doing their best to avoid spoilers... but has there been much marketing for this show? I usually see a commerical on TV for upcoming Madonna concerts, or hear about it on radio when forced to hear the radio, but I have not seen one thing about Madonna's new show.

I know spoilers suck when it's a new album coming out, but in a way when it comes to the concert, it could lead to more people being interested in the show and snapping up a ticket. I suppose we'll see as much as we want once the show begins, but hell, i want more before the first night! haha

I know they are doing their best to avoid spoilers... but has there been much marketing for this show? I usually see a commerical on TV for upcoming Madonna concerts, or hear about it on radio when forced to hear the radio, but I have not seen one thing about Madonna's new show.

I know spoilers suck when it's a new album coming out, but in a way when it comes to the concert, it could lead to more people being interested in the show and snapping up a ticket. I suppose we'll see as much as we want once the show begins, but hell, i want more before the first night! haha

I've wondered if they are going to film pieces of the first few shows and use actual RH Tour footage for RH Tour commercials. I think that would be a great idea because by that point, a casual fan or anyone can find the setlist and you'd be able to see glimpses of the actual show and not just pieces of past tours. It would be cool if the commercial began with a 30 seconds or so starting with Madonna on the Virgin Tour, morphing into Who's That Girl Tour, BA, GS...etc etc, with a voice over declaring her the queen of pop and master of tours...and the last 15 seconds show footage of the opening from RH, another few bits and ends with a quick spin of the nuns on the poles. Screen goes dark. And the words "Madonna. Rebel Heart World Tour. Onsale now. Don't just stand there...have the best night of YOUR life. Madonna.com. LiveNation.com"

I've wondered if they are going to film pieces of the first few shows and use actual RH Tour footage for RH Tour commercials. I think that would be a great idea because by that point, a casual fan or anyone can find the setlist and you'd be able to see glimpses of the actual show and not just pieces of past tours. It would be cool if the commercial began with a 30 seconds or so starting with Madonna on the Virgin Tour, morphing into Who's That Girl Tour, BA, GS...etc etc, with a voice over declaring her the queen of pop and master of tours...and the last 15 seconds show footage of the opening from RH, another few bits and ends with a quick spin of the nuns on the poles. Screen goes dark. And the words "Madonna. Rebel Heart World Tour. Onsale now. Don't just stand there...have the best night of YOUR life. Madonna.com. LiveNation.com"

I miss those kind of adds they are always so exciting