REBEL HEART TOUR: Opening Night in FOUR DAYS

ashtangi74

Don't you guys fear that samurai theme would be a bit too close to DWT geisha section? A medevil could better...

She loves to recycle her tour themes though and they usually end up just fine.

flamenco/spanish

sex/religion

acoustic/campfire

party/encore

samurai/warrior

vintage/cabaret

Of course I'd want her to do a show with all brand new concepts but I don't think RH tour will be it.

but those are all broad concepts. Within that, you can do a ton of different things. Same with various cultures. Just because she's done something Japanese before (as she has several times) doesn't mean it's going to be like DWT. There are so many different aspects to cultures that she can touch upon. I don't think it will be an issue (except for the SJW cultural appropriation police that will have a field day (but fuck them)).

She loves to recycle her tour themes though and they usually end up just fine.

flamenco/spanish

sex/religion

acoustic/campfire

party/encore

samurai/warrior

vintage/cabaret

Of course I'd want her to do a show with all brand new concepts but I don't think RH tour will be it.

There are not so many themes around that could actually work

Maybe she's done everything allready LOL

but those are all broad concepts. Within that, you can do a ton of different things. Same with various cultures. Just because she's done something Japanese before (as she has several times) doesn't mean it's going to be like DWT. There are so many different aspects to cultures that she can touch upon. I don't think it will be an issue (except for the SJW cultural appropriation police that will have a field day (but fuck them)).

Indeed :)

The rehearsal teasers certainly looked different production wise and from an presentation/aesthetic standpoint than what she had done before.

Since she tagged it Prada, I'm guessing it's a costume. I love Prada, one of my favorite designers so I'm sure it will be amazing.

im guessing all the backdrops are ready by now, so she must have chosen the art fan submissions. did some of you guys who submitted fan art or she chose your work? or will they only know come opening night??