REBEL HEART TOUR: Opening Night in FOUR DAYS

ashtangi74

is is okay if i start another thread? if not, just delete.

But i loved the other thread where all the rumours, gossip, etc regarding the tour were all in one thread.

if there's new news, or rumours just post..

Rumor has it she will indeed be touring beginning in September. I have very reliable sources.

#SOON

Did your sources also say whether or not a ticket will be required for entry? please confirm.

EXPRESS YOURSELF

OPEN YOUR HEART

CAUSING A COMMOTION

WHERE'S THE PARTY

LIKE A VIRGIN

LIKE A PRAYER

LIVE TO TELL/OH FATHER

PAPA DON'T PREACH

SOONER OR LATER

HANKY PANKY

NOW I'M FOLLOWING YOU

MATERIAL GIRL

CHERISH

INTO THE GROOVE

VOGUE

HOLIDAY

KEEP IT TOGETHER

And silence me with BITTERNESS AND LIES :censored:

Also, M will shoot a video for the very last show. Since the desastrous ticket sales, she will release Queen as a single and say goodbye to all MFs :laugh:

The opening sounds incredible and looks it from the rehearsal footage.

I think Madonna should drop the opening as a music video and release Iconic as 4th single.

What's she got to lose? No budget really needed for the video the show gets filmed anyways for the big screens....plus, if a FULL performance was released it would be exceptional promo if LN are planning to release MORE dates for the tour...

I think Madonna should drop the opening as a music video and release Iconic as 4th single.

What's she got to lose? No budget really needed for the video the show gets filmed anyways for the big screens....plus, if a FULL performance was released it would be exceptional promo if LN are planning to release MORE dates for the tour...

that sounds as a good idea. Maybe also with some scenes from the show would make it a great video

that sounds as a good idea. Maybe also with some scenes from the show would make it a great video

What better idea to "showcase" her strongest talent and one in a world where the mainstream seems to of deserted her music... She STILL rules the roost with her top tours still in 2015!!

It's a win-win....the last time we got a single performance from a tour was Keep it Together from BA!!!

I think it's time she did it again.....

It's perfect promo for the tour.

It's a win-win....the last time we got a single performance from a tour was Keep it Together from BA!!!

I think it's time she did it again.....

It's perfect promo for the tour.

Miles away says hi :)

Guest Rachelle of London

This.

I don't recall a Keep It Together video, either, at least not in the US.

Like A Virgin and Holiday were released to promote Truth Or Dare.

It was here in the UK.

Even now when VH1 or MTV have there "Madonna video days" it often gets included.

So brilliant that she released 2 performances from BA as music videos.....there the brilliant Hanky Panky performance aswell.

It was here in the UK.

Even now when VH1 or MTV have there "Madonna video days" it often gets included.

So brilliant that she released 2 performances from BA as music videos.....there the brilliant Hanky Panky performance aswell.

There are still "Madonna video days" in the UK?

Totes jealous.

There are still "Madonna video days" in the UK?

Totes jealous.

Rebel Heart was the only album were I didn't see any "Madonna resurgence" on the music channels here.

They might now show KIT live because it didn't have a real video, but KIT was a single before the Blonde Ambition tour even started so it would been impossible for the live performance to be the video

Rebel Heart was the only album were I didn't see any "Madonna resurgence" on the music channels here.

Still, impressive.

I can't remember the last time Mtv played a music video, let alone a Madonna video. lol

Although not disastrous, I'm sure organizers and fans expected multiple dates in cities like los angeles, vegas, ect.

I see your point.

And I get 2015 hasn't given Madonna the hit album/single as would of wanted to launch a tour BUT that said the tickets that HAVNT been sold I don't think are just due to the obvious lack in interest from the public for her....

...she/LN charges far too much now and that's a main factor, legend or not without the presence of a big hit it's hard for her to shift tickets at such sky-high prices.

90% sold out is incredible considering everything that has gone against her this year, and the fact she hasn't had any real commercial sucsess for years.