Let's Talk About Her FACE over the years

loowee

Guest Pud Whacker

I went to the premiere of TNBT in Leicester Square . It was mental .

We sat In the front row and then this tiny pregnant woman came out and did a speech with Rupert Everett next to her ( dressed like a tramp)

I was mesmerised . She truly has an aura and presence.

SHE WAS SO TINY AND CUTE

I love every second!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

She was like three feet away from me .

Damn the year 2000 and no camera

Makes it even better. It's forever in your eyes and head not through a lens.

I lovr her face in 2000. The baby fat suited her, in a more natural way than thr fillers she had some years later. Amazing what a little bit of extra weight can do! Other than that, I really like her 2003 and 2012 pictures. A bit of face lines in her face makes her look wiser, more interesting.

Um they could have used the MDNA Epix premiere look (Dietrich) for 2013.

Or the 2008 Cannes appearance.

What's with the weird vendetta against certain years? :lol:

With that said, 2012 is the best she's ever looked post 90s.

Yes 2012 was best. Face and body looked amazing and well preserved through the entire tour even though the tour was long and grueling, and she got sick towards the end!

It's true.. the face is the the best she's looked for years in 2015.

Totally authentic 80's face

6b0529b265bc3ec6f5ad25af401fd223.jpg

MDNA-Skin-1.jpg:chuckle:

:laugh:

tumblr_n2qra29Onr1tvjfcso4_400.gif

MET Gala 2015 is the most beautiful she's looked since this back in Sep 2005: (maybe even tops it)

madonna-11.jpg

revolver_premiere_paris_benti_ns3.jpg

When I saw the MET 15 pics I really couldn't believe how great she looked. Amazing but natural and simply gorgeous. And it's not just the face, the quality of her skin is simply extraordinary, look at her decolletage or her neck and arms

You cannot inject fillers in your neck or chest, truth is she's obviously aided by fillers etc but you can't possibly have that glow and tone and general quality of skin at that age if you don't adopt an overall healthy approach to your life

Staying out of the sun really does pay off as well as eating properly

I think they could have chosen better pics from each year, most of the pics they chose are not at all representative of the best she's looked for each year (minus 2015 obviously)

For instance for 2012 these rather than the Graham Norton photocall shot they chose

madonna-retour-2012.jpg

Madonna+Madonna+Launches+Signature+Fragr

2003:

paris_veil2.jpg

tower_sign2.jpg

Also in 2013 she looked puffy at times but she did also have some very good moments

Whoever chose those pics didn't do a good job

Minus 1996 and 1997 and 2015 like I said before

Yes 2012 was best. Face and body looked amazing and well preserved through the entire tour even though the tour was long and grueling, and she got sick towards the end!

That video :drama:

She was so stunning on the MDNA Tour

I can't @ how fab she was at 54 and as every year goes by she's just setting a new standard/peak for fabulosity

mdna_klein_34.jpg

1376803691.jpg

madonna-mdna-tour-like-a-virgin.jpg

lav-mdna.png

I thought her MDNA's face was amazing but her Rebel Heart's face topped that .

guys I actually made that timeline :rotfl:

yes I intentionally didn't choose the best pics because she has amazing and tragic pics each year so I kinda went with the okay ones which I think is more representative.

And yes 2008 2013 2014 are all trolling choices :rotfl:

I wish guy had released an MDNA photo book like he did the two tours before. I would love some of those photos he took of the Like a Virgin/Love Spent performance

guys I actually made that timeline :rotfl:

yes I intentionally didn't choose the best pics because she has amazing and tragic pics each year so I kinda went with the okay ones which I think is more representative.

And yes 2008 2013 2014 are all trolling choices :rotfl:

:rotfl: