Is Madonna byting Brigitte Neilsen's Style?

Guest Pud Whacker

Every time I watch the Open Your Heart video I think of Brigitte Nielsen's hairstyle

And (only look wise) Melanie Griffith's character in Brian De Palma's 1984 Body Double

41656_original.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker

She looks kinda good again after having a ton of work done...sorta like a weird Kim Cattrall. article-1038531-0210FB3200000578-976_468

that hair is beyond fabulous.

She's amazing. Before there was Kardashian and Paris Hilton, Brigitte was all over the tabloids back then. I love discovering it over the years. She's a wild card. Love women like that.

I remember reading a fantastic story in Smash Hits ( I think) way back, where Belinda Carlisle was at a club and was so impressed at Madonna's incredible dancing. Then she said that Brigette Neilsen appeared and started dancing near Madonna and how hilarious it was because Brigette was moving so awkwardly and crazy and looked like she was trying to out dance Madonna. That image made me laugh. Have to love Brigette. She would be perfect in a movie about Amazon warrior women taking over the World.

She was lovely when she did Celeb Big Brother.

She also did reality shows in Italy as well

Dancing with the stars if I'm not mistaken

She is or was married to a younger Italian guy

Her Italian is pretty good

Guest Rachelle of London

She also did reality shows in Italy as well

Dancing with the stars if I'm not mistaken

She is or was married to a younger Italian guy

Her Italian is pretty good

Oh she's done them all here. I get her mixed up with Janice Dickenson for that reason. Yes she was married to an Italian guy, she was speaking my Italian with someone on Big Brother. I liked her she was really nice