MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Real_Madonna

Inside out on Spotify?

So I'm currently playing Rebel Heart via Spotify and it's playing the demo version of Inside Out?! Is it just me? I'm playing the regular version of the album as well not the one marked with (Deluxe). It actually sounds like it's been mastered? What's happening?!

I don't like drugs. I drink huge amounts of water thinking it'll flush them out of my system faster.

Maybe you uploaded the demo on your spotify account? Cause the demo isn't on mine...

If you listen closely on Spotify, you can also hear We R Superstars in Unapologetic Bitch

If you listen closely on Spotify, you can also hear We R Superstars in Unapologetic Bitch

:lmao:

I'm laughing

Guest bluejean

It's because Spotify links to songs saved on your harddrive so you don't have to stream them. But if it's labelled as 'Inside Out' by Madonna it will won't be able to differentiate the difference between the demo or the album version. It happened to me, The Immaculate Collection played a live version of Like a Prayer for example.

There's a way you can make it revert back to streaming the correct version/s available via Spotify, I can't remember exactly but maybe Google it. It's pretty straight forward to fix.

I have that problem with AppleMusic, and could never figure out a fix other than deleting the songs then adding them back in iTunes and labeling the songs with brackets instead of parentheses. Though it doesn't always work. Fuckers.

Why do you people use those programs instead of simply having folders and playing them with a regular player?

:dead:

dead

Why do you people use those programs instead of simply having folders and playing them with a regular player?

cause you don't need to waste any space of your phone's precious harddrive that way...

So you use precious mb data to stream when you are on the street?

People don't have unlimited data? Omfg

Not everyone listens to only Madonna. It's really not far fetched. :chuckle: There's an infinite collection of music on spotify. People enjoy listening to everything and anything. Bye.

Streaming is fun.. Until my 7gb of data is used up in a week.

People don't have unlimited data? Omfg

Unlimited 4G??? It's very expensive here.

What's a spotify?

OMG DE AD :lmao:

Sign in to follow this