Inside out on Spotify?

So I'm currently playing Rebel Heart via Spotify and it's playing the demo version of Inside Out?! Is it just me? I'm playing the regular version of the album as well not the one marked with (Deluxe). It actually sounds like it's been mastered? What's happening?!

Guest bluejean

It's because Spotify links to songs saved on your harddrive so you don't have to stream them. But if it's labelled as 'Inside Out' by Madonna it will won't be able to differentiate the difference between the demo or the album version. It happened to me, The Immaculate Collection played a live version of Like a Prayer for example.

There's a way you can make it revert back to streaming the correct version/s available via Spotify, I can't remember exactly but maybe Google it. It's pretty straight forward to fix.

I have that problem with AppleMusic, and could never figure out a fix other than deleting the songs then adding them back in iTunes and labeling the songs with brackets instead of parentheses. Though it doesn't always work. Fuckers.

If you listen closely on Spotify, you can also hear We R Superstars in Unapologetic Bitch

dead

Why do you people use those programs instead of simply having folders and playing them with a regular player?

cause you don't need to waste any space of your phone's precious harddrive that way...

Not everyone listens to only Madonna. It's really not far fetched. :chuckle: There's an infinite collection of music on spotify. People enjoy listening to everything and anything. Bye.

Streaming is fun.. Until my 7gb of data is used up in a week.