Sorry but Truth or Dare parfum premiere look = the best she has looked since '07

Apples388

The hair! I agree this has been her best look since Ghost Town! I rekon shes saving this style for later on when shes in her 70's. Kinda reminds me of the 'Jane Fonda' look.

She did look particularly gorgeous on this occasion, Suedehead. I can't disagree -- but then I can also think of other times when she looked equally as stunning. It's just so hard -- she serves up such style, beauty, and grace.

Are you talking about sandwiches? I like my sandwiches cut.

lol you could've chosen a better pic

LOL this is one of my favorites from the met ball. But your opinion doesn't matter to me. :)

:inlove:

(Did you notice several of my selections in the "best/favorite dresses" thread?! Or were you just reading my mind...?)

I haven't really looked at that thread, I had to check if the Christmas tree dress fit the timeline!

Oh.

But acko, darling, she's wearing a cross necklace. Isn't it your theory that she can't look bad when she wears one?

I haven't really looked at that thread, I had to check if the Christmas tree dress fit the timeline!

I'd compliment your taste, but it would seem oddly self-serving. Just glad to know I had a similar thought to the lovely loomer! xo.

sorry but I have to disagree. I think she looks her best ever in the 2015 metball gala

tumblr_nslcubip2l1s57gr2o1_500.png

I think she looks stunning here too. I love her hair.

I think she looks stunning here too. I love her hair.

Yes. I LOVE her hair and her make-up is so perfect.

i think she looks so beautiful here compared to the photo of the grammys this year (i think she overdone her lips a bit) ;)

i think she's at her most beautiful when part of her hair is on the side, and you see her darker roots like

madonna-olympia-concert-paris-0727201217

313933_427948580591128_1929940458_n.jpg