MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PaulaAbdul

New Mylène Farmer/Sting Collaboration

Troll alert.

How is that trolling?

You are on a Madonna forum saying those 3 Farmer's albums are better than the last 3 Madonna's albums. You obviously try to cause debate-mayhem. :lol:

You are on a Madonna forum saying those 3 Farmer's albums are better than the last 3 Madonna's albums. You obviously try to cause debate-mayhem. :lol:

Uh, no. I wouldn't waste my time on a Madonna forum if she wasn't my favourite artist. Mylene just happens to have outdone those ones in particular and I feel she's lacking her deserved appreciation.

2015 release: both served a predominantly more mature direction and really honoured their best styles. Mylene with her guitars & spacey emo lyrics, Madonna with her dance mix of fun and emotion.

2012 release: Both mixed review try-hard dancepop teas... It's a hard one to call because of Love Spent and Gang Bang but Tu Ne Le Dis Pas and Je Te Dis Tout slay me.

2008 release: Hard Candy is a reductive Timbaland & Timberlake project that lacks much energy or life in it. Similar criticisms for Mylene's 2008 album but her bops are better and she at least has a decent ballad on it, unlike Candy.

The comparisons are totally fair. Madonna has her beat in a lot of aspects but not the last 3 albums. Praise the queen of french pop.

Madead also said Beyonaise was threatening Madonna's tour numbers. I can't.

Madead also said Beyonaise was threatening Madonna's tour numbers. I can't.

That's literally numbers, you can't argue with that. Off-topic azz.

Madead-head.

112 post and already full of shit.

FLUSH

Mylene does have an amazing body of work, some of her albums are better than some of Madonna and that's OK. Anamorphosee, Innamoramento and Avant Que L'Ombre are masterpieces, Madonna still wins, overall.

How her albums are better than Madonna's and BOTH are singing in different languages? :lol:

Its like comparing Amr Diab & Michael Jackson.

I love Mylene Farmer though.

discriminación.

photo-thumb-22889.jpg?_r=1459395989

Her melodies and lyrical content are amazing, it's like poetry (of course not every album, she has her share of trash). I've become a fan of hers this year so maybe it's hype speaking. Of course Madonna shits all over her with Ray Of Light, Music and Bedtime Stories, but Mylene does rival some of Madonna's work.

I wish she toured America :americanlife: (theaters just like Kilo)

I can't compare both of them.

Totally different types of artists. Mylene overall is darker...both in imagery and specially lyrics. And she writes all of her songs by herself as far as i know.

Their sounds are also too different, also their shows.

Maybe some of their music videos show similar themes, and Mylene also has a fascination with religion.

Love them both.

Mylene overall is darker...both in imagery and specially lyrics. And she writes all of her songs by herself as far as i know.

No she doesn't. She writes the lyrics but very rarely the music.

I love them both but of course Madonna is the queen and is about 1000 times better than Mylene .

Bleu Noir grabs me by the scrotum and tugs me through a field of broken glass.