I really hope she sings...

Guest bluejean

All I want is Bad Girl and/or Take A Bow. I have been dying for those two songs to be performed live and I think this might be the time we finally get Take A Bow. It felt like Bad Girl was perfect for the MDNA tour...that would have been a great moment but I have no reason to complain since that tour was exceptional from start to finish.

WORDS!!!!

at least the bridge (one of her bests) mixed with another song

"Friends they tried to warn me about you
he has good manners, he's so romantic
but he'll only make you blue
how can i explain to them
how could they know
i'm in love with your words

your words "

:order:

Words, waiting, where life begins, Till death do us part brilliant gems that she may not remember but are amazing ... Ok most of them are Erotica (perfect for the SEX section) sorry i'm one of the "Erotica is so underated so don't take me there" kind of guy

ROL. She hasn't done it done it since DWT. I want ecstasy and those Japanese bitches doing backflips. :fag:

She can sing whatever she wants, however as i only saw the girlie show i have missed her sing so many classic hits so i wont be greedy and demand a greatest hits set but i will cream my pants if she does into the groove as i love that song and i know the crowd in sydney would lose their shit. (Even though you wont sing these please also sing like a prayer, holiday, vogue and pappa dont preach)

Oh i forgot burning up and lucky star my faves from the first album!

Guest bluejean

Ummm this thread was to suggest/discuss the possibility of her doing I Don't Give A :lmao:

Not for everyone to post their wish list :lol: