Just for fun: which musical acts 'sandwich' Madonna in your music collection?

Apples388

M. Pokora

M.I.A.

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

Macy Gray

Madison Avenue

Madonna

Magic Box

Maná

Mandy Moore

Måns Zelmerlöw

Maria Conchita Alonso

Well, none of my physical music is in any order :lol: AND I don't have as much music as I do usually on here because the comptuer is fairly new and my ipod in uncharged so lets see...

She's between Lykke LI & The Magic Orchestra :lmao:

In my vinyl collection here in Madrid she's sandwiched between Lorde and Maroon 5.

CDs:

Cyndi Lauper

Madonna

The Mamas and the Papas

iPod:
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

Madonna

Magic Man

(As others do, I alphabetize my CDs by artist; then multiple releases by the same artist get organized in chronological order by release date. It's possible I may have other CDs that should go in between -- after Cyndi or before the Mamas and the Papas -- but I only have so much available shelf space. Most of that is dedicated to Madonna, with a little leftover space for some of my most beloved albums by other artists. I have boxes and boxes of other CDs. Every time a new Madonna album comes out, I have to "make room" for it on my CD shelves by removing another artist's CD that I don't listen to as much anymore and move it to one of the boxes. Haha! It's like voting a CD off the island. But to be honest, I rarely listen to the CDs anymore -- the iPod is so much easier to transport, and holds SO much more music than my little CaseLogic travel CD cases. The Cyndi CD is "Bring Ya to the Brink" and the Mamas and the Papas is a greatest hits collection, in case anyone's interested. I have a greatest hits for Cyndi somewhere else, too, but all of those are on the iPod, so it doesn't matter so much. The CDs I end up listening to the most anymore are Madonna CD Maxi singles, because I haven't ripped ALL of those old CDs to mp3 yet ... I have plenty of space on the iPod, but NOT SO MUCH on my computer. :/ One day, when I finally upgrade to a new computer with much more hard drive space, I can fill up my 160 GB classic iPod with ALL of those great remixes I love.)

Guest Rocco Papa

Madonna is the first artist on my CD shelf. My Michael Jackson CDs are after her's. She's sandwiched in between Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (I only got the Same Love song) and Mariah Carey on my iTunes.