• Lucky Star
    • Open Your Heart
    • Fever
    • Impressive Instant
    • Nobody Knows Me
    • Get Together
    • Beat Goes On
    • Revolver

So everyone always talks about the opening and closing numbers, but what about the 2nd performance of the night?

I think they tend to be her best performances. Some of them pretty iconic. Others..., well, we all have an opinion!!!

So

What's the best????

It was hard for me to choose. But I went with Fever. It was just so sexy! And I just love the walk and her taking of the mask and jacket before she says "You give me fever." It's just amazing.

I agree: Fever could be the most spectacular show of these.

Great idea for a thread only holy shit there's no way I can do that poll. Lucky Star or NKM??? It's impossible (and blasphemous) to choose and everyone who has chosen should be banned immediately.

Impressive Instant (great energy)

Revolver (follows narrative and so shiny)

I agree with Crystal Coffin: The RIT is stain upon civilization and humanity.

lol both of you better be joking bc RIT houses NKM and 2 video masterpieces: Bedtime Story and Beast Within. It's a fine tour; not her best and DWT is better but STOP.

"Impressive Instant", of course.

RIT should be deleted and redone again in some alternate reality, that whole stupid tour and all its boring cunty fans who hate the previous glorious marvelous DWT.

So, I can't like and enjoy both?

I just HAD to go with Get Together from Confessions!!

tumblr_ly8g7aNHgo1r7e9vpo1_500.gif

This. It's a solid performance. Just the right tempo. Not much going on. Just Madonna, and two male dancers. It's beautiful. I can feel the love, lol.

"You give me fever" With that line The Girlie Show really gets started. Love everything about it, the chemistry she has with her blokes, the sexy moves, the strut back up the stairs hand in hand to the platform of fire, disappearing while singing "What a lovely way to buuurn". Perfection. :inlove:

Anyone choosing anything other than Lucky Star (WTG) or Nobody Knows Me (RIT) should be banned immediately and I'm not joking this time. I don't believe the blind should have access to this forum.

Nobody Knows Me easily won this for me, even though nearly all of these second performances are great in their own right. Even songs I don't really care for like Revolver were enhanced by her performance.

Yet, the the simplicity of NKM mixed with the technical staging always impresses me and is just as good as the astonishing Vogue opener. I also love the fact that it's just M alone on the stage...letting that star shine bright as she always does.

(The title of this thread makes it sound like we are discussing which of Madonna's tour shits are the best ;) )