1. 1. .

• Patrick Demarchelier
    • Steven Meisel
    • Herb Ritts
    • Steven Klein
    • Mario Testino
    • Jean Baptiste Mondino
    • Other:

Easily Herb Ritts since he has created the most iconic images of her career, yet I think Madonna has an iconic photographer(s) for each decade.

80s = Herb

90s = Steven Meisel

00s = Steven Klein

10s = Mert and Marcus

For I am a fan of the 90's I vote Meisel. I love how he captures her glamour and sexiness. Ritts on the other hand had the best and pure hearted shots. But some of the most iconic pics are not from any of them in the 80's.

Easily Herb Ritts since he has created the most iconic images of her career, yet I think Madonna has an iconic photographer(s) for each decade.

80s = Herb

90s = Steven Meisel

00s = Steven Klein

10s = Mert and Marcus

This

What happened to Bruce Weber? He was top celeb photographer at the 90's and M did few photoshoots in the mid 80's... Was it a lack of interest of hers, or maybe poor connection?

madonna-by-bruce-weber.jpg?w=730

Mario Testino

Why aren't htey working together again?

I d love it if he did a video for her

Supposedly Madonna was pissed at him for their telephone conversation that appeared online years ago, i think the Versace campaign was the first shoot they did together after that

Supposedly Madonna was pissed at him for their telephone conversation that appeared online years ago, i think the Versace campaign was the first shoot they did together after that

That's another thing I didn't know

I find his work with M very stylish and the whole look with the white Versace clothes was so unic and beautiful

It's a tough choice between Herb and Meisel but I just choose Herb. Meisel uses more airbrushing - though he is the absolute master at that and you get amazing pic after pic.

None of the others - especially Klein(!) - hold a candle to them. Now Mondino is a key player in her videography though and might be the best of the directors there (again, very tough competition).