"NO FAT C*NTS ALLOWED IN MY PRESENCE": Madonna's DIVA BEHAVIOR

Stephen

I don't see her as being stingy with her family at all. She earnt that money through hard graft, blood, sweat and tears. She was raped for fuck sake, lived in squalor, ate out of garbage cans, worked shit jobs and was often homeless and alone and I dare say scared out of her wits often times. There was no American Idol or Svengali figure, she got where she got by herself, dancing with Pearl Lang, learning to play instruments, writing her own music and composing it with Stephen Bray in shitty, run down flea and coach roach infested dives then used her femininity to lure DJ's to play her tracks and introduce her to the people who could make things happen for her. We know now that Warners never believed in her and expected nothing but a few minor pop hits and look how that turned out.

That woman tirelessly worked her ass off to get to where she got and her family have no right to expect handouts from her. Her fortune was hard fought and earned and she is entitled to do whatever she wants to do to with it. What is it with her fucking family? Just because they had a famous and rich sister meant the majority of her brothers and sisters didn't seek out success on their own accord or make the most of their lives, bar the case of Melanie or Paula in the very early days before she went to work with Silvio in the vineyard that MADONNA BOUGHT FOR HIM. She also paid Martin's rehab bills and helped launch Christopher's short lived career which could have been successful in its own right if he wasnt a drug abuser with his head rammed so hard up his own bloody ass he could never see outside of the box Madonna created for him. She also financially assisted her grandmother in her dying days and ensured she was comfortable.

Hell if my family held their hands out the way Madonna's family did so arrogantly and expectantly, I wouldn't be very generous with my money either.

Fuck them all!

This!!!

I guess it depends on context? Madonna said in an interview that she was offended at first, but people in England use it jokingly as a term of affection. I've heard a lot of British musicians and celebrities use it jokingly in interviews so I thought it was a common thing in England. Maybe I'm wrong.

It is still an incredibly offensive word to use here! Context is everything but it will draw a huge amount of complaints! People use that and the F word commonly in the press but use them in public and you'll get a different reaction.

To be fair, a disturbing thing from that Christopher book is that poof thing. Madonna being so tolerant and being reduced to some chick who hung out with those stupid brats who used intollerant things.

the other disturbing thing from that book was that she could be that stingy with her own family. I'm not saying i believe the brother, but it was not pleasant to read it

And to be fair, the thing that really stucked in my mind was that chris had to dry the sweat on her breasts, hahahaha. I found that incredibly servile.

Just because somebody uses the word 'poof' doesn't make them homophobic. Insensitive perhaps but it isn't the league of calling someone a faggot or queer. Loads of blokes who are fine with gay men use the word. I don't think Guy's homophobic. He works in the film industry!

The problem is, if you're not a native, you don't get the context of how English people use words. Let's face it, Christopher is a bitter old queen and would be looking for anything negative.

Guest Rachelle of London

I dunno, when it comes to families no one but they know. We're only fans at the end of the day. Madonnas finances and family affairs really have nothing to do with us. Christopher just comes across as very bitter to me. I think he'd be jealous of M even if she was only worth £1

chris made the book out of revenge when he was very angry. he probably only wrote the negative things in regards to madonna because thats why he wrote the book. because she didn't give him money and wanted to put him in rehab instead. theres a reason why she gets along with her sister melanie and joe henry. if she really is that stingy and arrogant they wouldnt tolerate her. sorry but a lot of her family members have alcoholic & drug problems (meaning they need money and steady jobs) theres wealthier people in my family too. I'm not gonna knock on their door when I'm in trouble either. its so disrespectful. when they really needed something she gave it to them.

poor christopher. getting so many job opportunities and directing her tour and designing her houses. its his fault he wastes it all on drugs. I'm sure if he wrote the book now it would be more balanced out with positive stuff too

the guy ritchie things however.. its obvious he's insecure about himself and i think he may have issues with gay people (just like many straight men) meaning they may say nice diplomatic things in public but sometimes a homophobic remark comes out. I'm pretty sure he would NOT be okay with one of his sons being gay, for example.

I don't think Madonna's ever used the phrase fat cunt in her whole life. I just can't picture her saying that. But even if she were to I'd still like her music and videos.

Poof to me sounds homophobic no matter the context (edit: unless you're saying an animal has poofy fur or something)

I don't see her as being stingy with her family at all. She earnt that money through hard graft, blood, sweat and tears. She was raped for fuck sake, lived in squalor, ate out of garbage cans, worked shit jobs and was often homeless and alone and I dare say scared out of her wits often times. There was no American Idol or Svengali figure, she got where she got by herself, dancing with Pearl Lang, learning to play instruments, writing her own music and composing it with Stephen Bray in shitty, run down flea and coach roach infested dives then used her femininity to lure DJ's to play her tracks and introduce her to the people who could make things happen for her. We know now that Warners never believed in her and expected nothing but a few minor pop hits and look how that turned out.

That woman tirelessly worked her ass off to get to where she got and her family have no right to expect handouts from her. Her fortune was hard fought and earned and she is entitled to do whatever she wants to do to with it. What is it with her fucking family? Just because they had a famous and rich sister meant the majority of her brothers and sisters didn't seek out success on their own accord or make the most of their lives, bar the case of Melanie or Paula in the very early days before she went to work with Silvio in the vineyard that MADONNA BOUGHT FOR HIM. She also paid Martin's rehab bills and helped launch Christopher's short lived career which could have been successful in its own right if he wasnt a drug abuser with his head rammed so hard up his own bloody ass he could never see outside of the box Madonna created for him. She also financially assisted her grandmother in her dying days and ensured she was comfortable.

Hell if my family held their hands out the way Madonna's family did so arrogantly and expectantly, I wouldn't be very generous with my money either.

Fuck them all!

I never understood this strange obsession people have with famous people and their families. Just because they're your blood doesn't mean you get along with them or like them. There are plenty of people in my family who would never see a dime of my money no matter how rich I became. There's this weird idea that just because you've got more than others you somehow should feel ashamed of it and support every asshole in sight. Fuck that, my money and I shall do as I please with it - nobody's business. ;)

Just because somebody uses the word 'poof' doesn't make them homophobic. Insensitive perhaps but it isn't the league of calling someone a faggot or queer. Loads of blokes who are fine with gay men use the word. I don't think Guy's homophobic. He works in the film industry!

All the more reason for people like that to know better. Sadly, most of them don't.

Bullshit. I never buy that excuse. A whole hell of a lot of people are around minorities of all kinds, say they respect and accept them...but their subconscious is rife with ignorance, and every so often it comes to the surface. Just because they're around certain people does not mean they really "get it".

"Inconvenience" in the same kind of way she's always been?? Basically just being her "unconventional" self and not acting like she "should"? Has this "campaign" been going for some time or has it been "amped up" in recent times? Is the ultimate goal to basically ruin her career??

Sorry to ask so many questions. :)

Yes, she's been stepping on many toes. And now these people are trying to get back at her.

I don't think anyone really can ruin her career, but they are giving her such a hard time this time round. All bs of course... The age thing (54 was fine, 56 is not? Where does all that vitriol come from? It's bigotry but it's also an attempt to attack her image).

This is, between us, the hardest battle so far. They are playing the media big time.

It's a tough battle but they are simply on the wrong side of history. We need to keep denouncing all the bigotry and show how stupid it is.

All this (the paid tweets, the desperate search for some wrongdoing...) comes from one particular corner... We know who's behind it all. I can't say who, but we know.

I used to be offended by the word cunt, until I realized in England it's a common slang word used to describe foolish people or stupid people of any gender. British people use it more in relation to guys than they do women.

So it's not really on the same level as an ethnic or homophobic slur, it's just a general derogatory term.

What?

If you wish, get onto Twitter and ask @Radar_Online to sack @JVatRadarOnline for openly lying and for copying and pasting a blog post and claiming it as his own article.... Stick the pix of the happy dancers too!

so is that Chaz (the mdna dancer) the bitter source of this shit ?

No. They must have got wind of a minor accident and invented all the rest (got the wrong body part too; maybe someone saw an ambulance or something).

Dancers are under a non-disclosure contract that would bankrupt them overnight if they broke it.

That applies to everybody who works for her, has access to behind the scene info, goes to her parties etc.

It's nothing strange; all stars use a non-disclosure contract. The source, if there WAS one, could be identified easily.

This shit appeared on a blog.

You do know how much a story like this would be worth if it was even vaguely real? Any major tabloid would pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for it (the Daily Mail pays £50,000, about $75,000 for any story on a B rate celeb, you can imagine how much they would pay for this).

No one would risk paying a million dollars to give away a story for free!

There is NO source. It's an utter lie.

Guest Rachelle of London

so is that Chaz (the mdna dancer) the bitter source of this shit ?

This is Radar Online, the article is 98% most likely to be made up. Chaz was dancing with M this year on her promotional performances.

This is Radar Online, the article is 98% most likely to be made up. Chaz was dancing with M this year on her promotional performances.

It actually comes from a blog post. It's a total lie. No source whatsoever. I saw the blog (and Tumblr) when it came out; argued it was fake and posted undeniable proof, but some idiots would grab any negative crap on Madonna, even if it's clearly total bs...

yes I see

I think you are right guys .

It s weird he doesn t post any M pics on his instagram as he used to .. not even for her Bday and that she unfollowed him , it s sad cause he s a great dancer .

I actually feel differently than most here. I am not a conspiracy theorist by any stretch of the imagination but the intense hatred for Madonna has been going on since she first appeared. I kept scrapbooks on my favourite stars as a child and later on was amazed at just how horrible the press was towards Madonna. Most of the stuff was negative and they were always predicting she would never last. With the other stars, mainly praise and love. The Herald sun ( Murdoch rag in Melbourne ) had so many vicious articles about her from the 80's onwards. It always seemed personal to me, just so over the top in the vitriol.

You've hit the Murdoch on the head! The phone-hacking mogul who had Piers Morgan as his sock puppet... You're on the right track!

You've hit the Murdoch on the head! The phone-hacking mogul who had Piers Morgan as his sock puppet... You're on the right track!

Rupert Murdoch is a evil, vindictive man with far too much power. He owns so much of the press all over the World. His papers and magazines have always published the most hateful false articles about Madonna and have done so since the Like a Virgin album was released. I had those newspaper article clippings for years in my scrapbook but threw them out a while back because hated reading them and could not see any point in keeping them. They were similar to what the "The Daily Mail" publishes about Madonna today. Always found it fishy how certain publications trashed her relentlessly. In contrast, the Age Newspaper in Melbourne were never as hateful. Interesting to note.

I've always found it funny when people think Madonna is part of the all powerful illuminati yet she can't hardly buy favorable press. You'd think if she were part of the most powerful group in the world (not that I believe it) she would not have been so viciously attacked since just about day one by the press.

The hatred in the press Is partly understandable. She has cost them tens of millions of dollars. When she posted the first pics of Lourdes and Rocco, or goes out everyday in the same track suit, and things like this, she costs the media/paps millions. In return, they make up hurtful lies and propagate the notion she is talentless and can't sing.