"NO FAT C*NTS ALLOWED IN MY PRESENCE": Madonna's DIVA BEHAVIOR

Stephen

So all these dancers (allegedly) can't keep up and are breaking limbs......then they ask if MADONNA should retire?? LOL

Sounds like these ungrateful pussies that are half her age need to retire. Seems like (per usual) Madonna is doing just fine. These dancers have the opportunity of a lifetime right now. This will most likely completely accelerate the trajectory of their careers and they are leaking stories like this to the press?? Sounds about right though......the entitled "I want it all for nothing" millennials. Meanwhile, there are probably about 1k other dancers out there that would GLADLY fill their (tired and worn) shoes.

Guest Rachelle of London

Omg all her dancers worship her. Anyone that thinks this is true needs help. And Hypnosis has said numerous times, Madonna pays the best! Once you've danced for her you're set.

If she was that bad why would they hang around with her after rehearsals and on days off? Even staying in her home? She's a great boss.

Omg all her dancers worship her. Anyone that thinks this is true needs help. And Hypnosis has said numerous times, Madonna pays the best! Once you've danced for her you're set.

If she was that bad why would they hang around with her after rehearsals and on days off? Even staying in her home? She's a great boss.

I agree. I don't think it's true because you can see how they interact on stage that her dancers love her. When people hate the person they are working for you can always tell when they are on stage together.

So all these dancers (allegedly) can't keep up and are breaking limbs......then they ask if MADONNA should retire?? LOL

Sounds like these ungrateful pussies that are half her age need to retire. Seems like (per usual) Madonna is doing just fine. These dancers have the opportunity of a lifetime right now. This will most likely completely accelerate the trajectory of their careers and they are leaking stories like this to the press?? Sounds about right though......the entitled "I want it all for nothing" millennials. Meanwhile, there are probably about 1k other dancers out there that would GLADLY fill their (tired and worn) shoes.

We don't know that any of her dancers said this or leaked anything to the press so no need to go after the dancers. Sounds more like something the media makes up with out any source just because it's Madonna.

The dancers aren't asking if Madonna should retire, the tabloid site is.

I think you should treat people you work with respect regardless of whether you are famous or rich or not. I would hope that Madonna does. This is not a criticism of Madonna, but in general I don't think any boss should have the attitude you are lucky to be working for me and there are people willing to take your job and so I can treat you any old way I want. I honestly don't think that's how Madonna deals with the people who work for her. And it's not true that all millennials want it all for nothing. No need to slag off a whole generation of people.

Guest bluejean

Honestly this article is one of the best ever. It's up there with that one about Nikki being fat. Someone needs to share that pronto, I'm sure it was an Australian magazine. Which makes sense cos we don't like fat cunts in Australia.

I think we'll see a whole lot of negative reports over the next few weeks. It happens every tour - poor sales, arguments. They just love a negative article about M regardless of the project.

But it's all publicity!

could someone ask a dancer if this is true? just to make sure.. not the whole story but making them work really hard can be hard for some dancers who aren't used to it

What dancer isn't used to working hard though? Training for dance is really hard and it's hard business to get into. To even qualify to audition for Madonna, you probably have been doing dance for a long time. Dance training is hard and very physical even at a beginning level.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I think we'll see a whole lot of negative reports over the next few weeks. It happens every tour - poor sales, arguments. They just love a negative article about M regardless of the project.

But it's all publicity!

I'm pretty sure 90% of the press of "that" kind is negative press, whoever might be the subject.

What’s more, “Everyone is required to wear black head-to-toe at all times and she has said, in her own words, that there are ‘no fat c*nts allowed in her presence.'” ( :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:)

hqdefault.jpg

We don't know that any of her dancers said this or leaked anything to the press so no need to go after the dancers. Sounds more like something the media makes up with out any source just because it's Madonna.

The dancers aren't asking if Madonna should retire, the tabloid site is.

I think you should treat people you work with respect regardless of whether you are famous or rich or not. I would hope that Madonna does. This is not a criticism of Madonna, but in general I don't think any boss should have the attitude you are lucky to be working for me and there are people willing to take your job and so I can treat you any old way I want. I honestly don't think that's how Madonna deals with the people who work for her. And it's not true that all millennials want it all for nothing. No need to slag off a whole generation of people.

Yes, my post was a bit dramatic and I generalized with the millennial comment. I'm sure this article isn't even true. I've always gotten the impression that she respects and appreciates her dancers immensely. I'm sure she's by no means easy to work for either......nearly everyone she's collaborated with has talked about what a workhorse she is and that sometimes it's hard for them to keep up. In my previous post I was just assuming that this article was a result of a dancer being paid by a tabloid to make up some dramatic story about what a nightmare she is. That's why it came across a bit abrasive.

Really, people are believing this article from an online tabloid? :laugh:

But it is funny...it's like the person who wrote this had just watched Truth or Dare before the deadline for their Madonna article was due.

THIS.

According to the BAT dancers, they were forever known as "Madonna's dancers" and it didn't help their career. And does she really pay "the best??" The casting call posted here a few months ago stated the pay was "at scale."

I don't believe for one moment she said no fat cunts around her and other parts of this article are rubbish, but could believe she is difficult to work for.

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm only going from what I've seen her dancer for the past ten years has tweeted about working for M and how much he's paid. Most professional dancers are just happy to be paid, the majority are not insanely rich. Scale pay is better than no pay which is probably how they see it.

If she really underpaid I would doubt that her dancers would return tour after tour, wouldn't they just dance for someone else that has a less rigorous workload. Dancers like Lil Buck and Kupono who are famous in the dance and modelling world and are all over definitely make a killing elsewhere yet they're both returning to dance for M. The money can't be that bad if they are taking a year out of their schedules to do her tour. I don't believe it at all.

If you look at her dancers instagrams and stuff they're forever posting pics of designer items, luxury holidays, jewellery etc. underpaid? I don't believe it at all.

The BAT dancers WILL forever be known as Madonnas dancers due to the fact it was blond ambition tour, her most iconic tour, let alone Truth or Dare appearances. How many people can name or identify dancers from other tours? Not many I bet. Many of her dancers go on to have great careers. For a dancer having a Madonna tour on your resume is an accolade

Guest Rachelle of London

When Nicki Richards started singing with M she was a lot bigger and Kiley Dean is not small. When they showed her closeup at the Brits I didn't recognise her. I doubt Madonna has a problem with fat people working with her.

Chelle is right! The whole article is a bullshit lie.

Lil Buck just posted a pic of himself and giving love to M in the post. Nicky was all smiles with her post and looked like she was rehearsing.

When Nicki Richards started singing with M she was a lot bigger and Kiley Dean is not small. When they showed her closeup at the Brits I didn't recognise her. I doubt Madonna has a problem with fat people working with her.

Nicki is a backup singer so she doesn't have anything physically demanding to perform on stage :) Dancers have to be in shape because M is impatient and she doesn't want to wait for them to spill out their lungs and then take them back in.

Guest Rachelle of London

Chelle is right! The whole article is a bullshit lie.

Lil Buck just posted a pic of himself and giving love to M in the post. Nicky was all smiles with her post and looked like she was rehearsing.

Just seen it. Her trainer has just posted as well.

I think the "enslaver" article from a few years ago is quite possibly my fav :wow: these writers need to get together and write some juicy fiction books. I want more drama!!!