"NO FAT C*NTS ALLOWED IN MY PRESENCE": Madonna's DIVA BEHAVIOR

Stephen

Look at when she doing Blond Ambition tour & the tabloid was saying she was abusing & being violent (can't remember exact words) to her backup singers...horrible..

.......until you know that it was Causing A Commotion performance.

This new article is absurd!

To have a Madonna gig on your CV must be a major advantage over others as she's known to be demanding. You must be pretty much top of your game.

The BAT dancers got labelled because of In Bed with Madonna where they heavily featured not because of actual touring. Any dancers before or after haven't been nearly as high profile as those guys.

My all-time favorite is this:

Madonna 'wants sea, airspace around Finnish gig venue closed'

London, March 9 (ANI): Madonna has reportedly filed an application to "close the sea and airspace" near Helsinki, Finland, to block fans without tickets from having a peep of her concert.

The Queen of Pop was allegedly eying Jatkasaari island as the probable venue to host a gig for 80,000 people, and subsequently made the application.

"Madonna couldn't find a stadium in Finland big enough for all her fans so instead she's taking over an island," the Daily Star quoted a source as saying.

"But to stop people watching from the water on boats, she and the promoters have applied to close the sea.

"She's also worried people will hire helicopters to watch from the sky so she wants to close the airspace over the site as well," the source added.

Meanwhile, her reported move has evoked fury from locals who were fearing the enormous turn out.

One local said: "Who does Madonna think she is? To have 80,000 people in such a small area is a joke. We don't have the facilities to cope with so many people." (ANI)

http://www.oneindia.com/2009/03/09/madonna-wants-sea-airspace-around-finnish-gig-venue-closed.html

Bullshit preconcert you have to love it!

You go gurl no fat cunts in your show

If a 20 year dancer, with skills, ambition and strenth can't handle it, it is maybe not his/her place anyways so ...

I thought this was another one of Stephen's parody articles until I clicked the link... :dead:

Me too :rotfl::rotfl::lmao:

I love the customary pre tour tabloid stories :wow:

And then she premieres the tour and the worldwide press: Madonna reigns, 32 years in

Sick to death of these pathetic tabloid articles about Madonna. Their absolute hatred towards her is vile and the worst part is some people will believe every word. This entire article is an insult to our intelligence.

Well Carrie Ann Inaba beg to differ

You also danced on Madonna’s 1993 Girlie Show tour.
It was the pinnacle of my dance career. After I made it through the audition process, Madonna said, “You have to shave your head. Are you okay with that?” Well, what are you going to say? I was up for the challenge.

http://parade.com/271056/erinhill/dancing-with-the-stars-carrie-ann-inaba-on-the-day-madonna-asked-her-to-shave-her-head/

they just wanted to do a poll about her retiring. they dont have the fuckin guts to write an article about why they think Madonna should retire now. pathetic fat cunts that they are, lol.

And Sofia Boutella will not have any of that....

What does she think of Guy Ritchie’s ex? “She’s absolutely amazing.”

And she has little time for the Madonna critics.

“They have a problem with the fact that she’s strong. She’s really honest.”

http://montrealgazette.com/entertainment/sofia-boutella-is-one-big-madonna-fan

“On another occasion, one of her dancers broke her arm during rehearsals and instead of showing concern, Madonna had a nuclear meltdown,” the insider claimed. "Why are your bones so weak?! You need more CALCIUM in your diet, BITCH!!!" the horrific wench bellowed at the poor girl dancer as she writhed in agony on the dance floor. To make matters worse, Madonna would not allow medics to enter her "Sanctuary" to render care for the girl. A few of the dancers defied Madonna's orders to leave the girl on the floor, and dragged her by her ankles to the waiting medics. Madonna just pierced them with a death stare. They knew their careers were over.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: this is so fake,it's ridiculous

:rotfl: all those ridiculous tabloid reports

"Madonna makes dancers bathe in a pool of slain lambs blood and warns them that should they miss a cue she'll be bathing in their blood"

It's an honour to share a stage with the legend.

I doubt anyone would give up that chance.

Exactly

And there were reports circa RIT that the dancers were getting paid $3,000 per gig

Hardly little money when you're in your early to mid 20s I think

Especially when you multiply that figure for 60 or 90 gigs

I wonder what Donna's and Niki's salaries were for DWT :nocomment:

By then way more than $3,000 per show for sure :rotfl:

Then again these days The Queen is taking home at least $2m every night :nocomment:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

The music legend tasked the workers with an extreme cleaning of all her dressing rooms on tour so that any hair, skin or saliva belonging to the 53-year-old cannot be captured.

:electropop:

We always hear this shit when she is touring or rehearsing for tours. During the DWT in 2001, the dancers nicknamed her "Andrea" after Andrea Yates - who murdered her children by drowning them in a bath tub in the summer of 2001.

She is a bitch to work with, we get it.

I actually know someone who has worked for her quite recently and she was in awe of how hard Madonna herself works. To paraphrase, she said that she's very driven and focused, knows exactly what she wants and expects people to work hard for her because otherwise, they're just wasting her time. She loved working for her and said Madonna was always "really sweet" to her. She didn't find her to be a bitch at all.

It's all bullshit!!!

Everything we have heard (ie. The dancers, Tony, Monte, etc) has been nothing but praise, respect, and adoration. You can tell that they just Love her.

These "journalists" can GTFO with their lies!!!!!

It's all bullshit!!!

Everything we have heard (ie. The dancers, Tony, Monte, etc) has been nothing but praise, respect, and adoration. You can tell that they just Love her.

These "journalists" can GTFO with their lies!!!!!

A million times THIS!!!!!

Radar online do make up shit!!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Madonna sounds like me. I seriously can't stand fat people who use being fat as an excuse to not do any work

WTF :megamanson: