Can we talk about "Two Steps Behind Me"?

It is definitely in line with "She's Not Me," but I don't think it's a stretch to believe it's more or less about Lady Gaga.

Like others have said in the thread sure Britney and other Princesses have done head nods to M but it was always with some level of admonishment or respect.

No Gaga straight planned to mimic Madonna's career, themes, looks, and I honestly passionately believe she planned to "replace" her.

Even after getting hell for BTW copying Express Yourself what did Gaga turn right around and do with ARTPOP? The Applause video is such a rip off of Vogue in so many ways that it's almost like Gaga was doing it deliberately.

I guarantee she will continue to copy almost anything Madonna has done in her career. Whatever album she does next will be a copy of something Madonna has done before

So yeah fuck that sneaky bitch and i hope the song is about her. Thank goodness Madonnna is a badass and stood up for herself during the MDNA era.

It's about a fan who was at the front of the crowd at one of the MDNA tour dates - "Did you stare at me hard enough trying to be a boss, better get in line tickets are gonna cost".

And "Your always ahead of my time" refers to different time zones and posting photos on the net.

Guest Pud Whacker

It's about a fan who was at the front of the crowd at one of the MDNA tour dates - "Did you stare at me hard enough trying to be a boss, better get in line tickets are gonna cost".

And "Your always ahead of my time" refers to different time zones and posting photos on the net.

Ball bags that's a joke line. Like "take a picture, it lasts longer"

Onwards and upwards...

It's about Bebe Buell, the mother of Liv Tyler who slept with the whole east village in the 60's.

6 degrees. Her autobiography was call 'Rebel Heart' and the father of her daughter wanted to masturbate Madonna at the VMAs.

:lol: