Can we talk about "Two Steps Behind Me"?

Guest eroticerotic

I'm pretty sure it's about gaga. Other pop girls obviously have been inspired by Madonna but not in a deconstructive obsessed way. More in a nod or wink which is normal when you are a pioneer, but Gaga had a more sinister incentive I t hink.

I'm pretty sure it's about gaga. Other pop girls obviously have been inspired by Madonna but not in a deconstructive obsessed way. More in a nod or wink which is normal when you are a pioneer, but Gaga had a more sinister incentive I t hink.

It has to be about multiple people, because Madonna mentions pretty or something like that and GaGa, well..

It's absolutely about gutga...Madonna is genius for writing this and throwing her a little bone with the pretty girl line...I mean the irony in "you're nothing but a fugly wannabe" BUT "ok fine 'you're a pretty girl I'll give ya that' " ***said with the utmost shady, smirky and rolling of the eyes way there ever was***

Guest Pud Whacker

I have mixed feelings about this song. Some parts I like. Others I don't. And i never liked it that some people could think it was about Gansa.

I'm with you on this one. Liked it but never made the cut. A bit embarrassing and really THIS IS THE ONE that made her lose it on Instagram. Guy even had to comment.

It's absolutely about gutga...Madonna is genius for writing this and throwing her a little bone with the pretty girl line...I mean the irony in "you're nothing but a fugly wannabe" BUT "ok fine 'you're a pretty girl I'll give ya that' " ***said with the utmost shady, smirky and rolling of the eyes way there ever was***

I really don't think Madonna feels that way. Why else would she continue taking pics with Slobga on every occasion? The song could be about anybody, a fantasy girl even who doesn't exist.

I really don't think Madonna feels that way. Why else would she continue taking pics with Slobga on every occasion? The song could be about anybody, a fantasy girl even who doesn't exist.

Because like many seasoned professionals they know best not to get caught up in public fights.

Madonna's been linked to a few including Smelton and the Goober but both of those have been very one sided and Madonna has barely responded.

You just know this song was about Gaga. I mean she openly ripped M off and never gave any credit and I feel did a lot of damage to M's image to promote herself.

I love it but don't think it should have been released just because of the controversy and it doesn't fit the album but it's a great demo to have!

It so is about Gaga, the "you're a pretty girl I'll give you that" might throw some people off though, lol... Didn't know until now that this was an Avicci song. Wonder why Madge decided to scrap every song she did with him

bitches please, its about that chick from seduction! lol

i love it, but didn't fit into the idea for revolution of love, but i hope SOMEONE heard it and thought it was all about her, lol.

Didn't Guy Oseary already confirm that it's not about Gaga?It's about all these wannabes doing the Madonna thing. Yes Gaga went too far with her Madonna obsession but let's face it.. name one single female pop star of today who hasn't been inspired by Madonna and they are kind of doing the Madonna thing.

The song is catchy as hell but it does need some work and a different arrangement.

I would like for Madonna to start a contest where people can produce her RH demos and see what people are actually going to come up with. Some people love these demos so much but I have always thought of them being too raw and unfinished... as if something's missing. But once again this is another great demo with so much potential.

Guest Pud Whacker

bitches please, its about that chick from seduction! lol

i love it, but didn't fit into the idea for revolution of love, but i hope SOMEONE heard it and thought it was all about her, lol.

She did. She told her she put a spell on her and a few months later she was ripped from the stage by her neck.

Then madonna invited her over to her table at the met gala.

Am I the only one paying attention? :rotfl:

I don't believe that's only about GAGA either... Madonna is more clever than that.

And I love the song. Love her raw voice. And the beat is good. Perfect when I'm in my car ! :laugh: