Madonna announced the stylists for the Rebel Heart Tour !

Plasticlimbo

Soo...

for the record

- Jeremy Scott designed M's outfits for the BIM video. On the MDNA Tour, he designed the dancers' outfits for "I'm a Sinner".

- Fausto Puglisi has worked with M since the Music era. On the MDNA Tour, he designed the dancers' outfits for "Girl Gone Wild" and "Hung Up"

- Prada and Miu Miu previously designed all shoes worn by M and her dancers on the MDNA Tour.

- Swarovski have worked with M for several years. On the MDNA Tour, they did several pieces worn by M during the first section and her entire outfit for the last section.

- Nicolas Jebran designed the jacket that M wore for her BRIT Awards performance

I know that Alexander Wang also contributed some pieces for the MDNA Tour, though I'm not sure exactly what he did.

I think you mean designers...which is different than a stylist

Yes indeed, thank you! In this case, the stylist is Arianne Phillips as usual. I didnt pay attention to the difference of

the concept, cos I was trying to translate it from Portuguese!

How do I edit the Topic?

I am disappointed we didn't get any sketches or preliminary pics of the costumes. But I am salivating with delight at seeing them! I think this tour is going to be another visual feast!

Soo...

for the record

- Jeremy Scott designed M's outfits for the BIM video. On the MDNA Tour, he designed the dancers' outfits for "I'm a Sinner".

- Fausto Puglisi has worked with M since the Music era. On the MDNA Tour, he designed the dancers' outfits for "Girl Gone Wild" and "Hung Up"

- Prada and Miu Miu previously designed all shoes worn by M and her dancers on the MDNA Tour.

- Swarovski have worked with M for several years. On the MDNA Tour, they did several pieces worn by M during the first section and her entire outfit for the last section.

- Nicolas Jebran designed the jacket that M wore for her BRIT Awards performance

I know that Alexander Wang also contributed some pieces for the MDNA Tour, though I'm not sure exactly what he did.

Very interesting collaborations for this tour!!!

I'm particularly excited for Nicolas Jebran and the new GUCCI creative director

He is debuting with this tour apparently

Loving it all [Pud\\]

Didn't Prada work with her on at least another tour as well? Prior to MDNA I mean

On that WWD article they say sketches of the tour costumes will be shown imminently :wow:

So excited for this tour