Sorry but "Alone With You" remains FABULOUS and should've been on the Super Deluxe

Yes, I really like it. It has quite a different sound to the rest of the album, almost a folk rock like thing.

The lyrics are great and very relatable.

Yes, I really like it. It has quite a different sound to the rest of the album, almost a folk rock like thing.

The lyrics are great and very relatable.

Sound & production-wise it is in the same genre as "Always Behind Me". I imagine they were recorded in the same sessions..

Its perfect apart from the ending which is too abrupt for the melodic gloriousness that precedes it! Very clearly a product of the initial sessions with Avicci where she was writing with a tema on just guitar & piano. Why she never developed it is beyond me - such a shame it will never reach its potential, like so many of the rebel heart tracks. for whatever reason.

Guest bluejean

its so great, its perfect.

i really wonder how Rebel Heart will go down in madonna history. 10 years from now.

We'll still be making our "ideal Rebel Heart tracklist" in our rocking chairs!

Guest bluejean

And YES I LOVE this song. Would love a finished version. Much better than polished songs like Autotune Baby, Queen and various others.

• 2 weeks later...