Best tour opening??

ashtangi74

Shame on you all for forgetting this perfection!

tumblr_lwy60slr4Q1qlycwjo1_400.gif

2) BAT

3) GS

4) WTG

5) Confessions - would have preferred another song

6) RIT - Vogue sounded like it was played on a cassette player and is flat.

7) DWT - too slow

8) S&S - game show opening

Guest bluejean

This is just too hard but I'm going with Express Yourself BAT. Not so much the entrance but the performance as a whole is perfection. I also think Vogue Re-invention is brilliant.

For me itÅ› express yourself from BA maybe cause I know all the dance moves and loved the attitude locking myself in my room rehearsing over and over again in my black white striped suit in front of a mirror :lmao::madonna2:

The problem with the MDNA intro is that

Shes covered in that balck veil when she arrives, it doesnt give us that iconic time just to look at her

In that case, Sticky and Sweet was the best, because she gave a big smile to us as her throne turned around and everyone got so excited when they saw her smile.

1. Confessions

2. MDNA

3. Blond Ambition

4. Girlie Show

5. Re-Invention

6. Who's That Girl

7. Virgin

8. Sticky & Sweet

9. Drowned World

I think Rebel Heart's will be in the Top 5 for sure!

I would have to say RIT, it was just so cool that she opened up with a huge classic, kind of a "I'm back bitches" kind of opening

THIS!!!!!!!!!

I wept when the first time I saw the RIT opening.

For me it was the gun she aimed at the audience. So cheesy. Had she just been revealed and walked down the stairs, it would've been so much better.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? It was such a huge FUCK YOU to guy ritchie. It was amazing

2uogirq.png

^ it could have been executed a lot better. It was swinging around in the wind looking really cheap.

I don't know why it couldn't have been on an elevator so it descended in a more controlled manner!

I have to admit, I really don't enjoy FL opening confessions. It just didn't quite work for me. Loved the video and outfits but they clashed with the disco ball and I'm not a fan of the song.

Open with a hit, bitch!

^ it could have been executed a lot better. It was swinging around in the wind looking really cheap.

I don't know why it couldn't have been on an elevator so it descended in a more controlled manner!

I have to admit, I really don't enjoy FL opening confessions. It just didn't quite work for me. Loved the video and outfits but they clashed with the disco ball and I'm not a fan of the song.

Open with a hit, bitch!

tumblr_lgqiei8Ypn1qdtfdbo1_400.gif

Girl bye

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? It was such a huge FUCK YOU to guy ritchie. It was amazing

2uogirq.png

I know what she was TRYING to do. I just don't think that particular part was executed well. The gun was cheesy.

As a whole, that opening was so grandiose and such a spectacle. It took a pretty mediocre song to the next level.

Edited by KalamazooJay