Best tour opening??

ashtangi74

I've come to believe despite the popular opinion that RIT was one of the best and most enjoyable shows she ever did

I've said it before and I'll say it again -- RIT is the best live show I've ever been to. I have yet to see a live recording of the show that appropriately captured the energy of that show or the crowds. All the recordings look so boring, but good God ... it was an incredible show live.

I've said it before and I'll say it again -- RIT is the best live show I've ever been to. I have yet to see a live recording of the show that appropriately captured the energy of that show or the crowds. All the recordings look so boring, but good God ... it was an incredible show live.

yeah so true

people can hate on it here but live it was amazing and everyone loved it

RIT is a good tour and was loved by all during its run. It lacks the colour and energy of CT and S&S which followed it but the retrospective condemnation of it by some fans baffles me.

I just watched the Confessions Tour (well, Opening - LIke a Virgin)

Confessions, hands down. I will never forget those intense minutes opening night when the lights went out, then the entire place turned into a huge disco ball, then BAMMMMMM THAT BASS AND THE INTENSE DARK MUSIC AND THE VISUALS. IT ALL KEPT BUILDING AND BUILDING AND THEN BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THE DAMN DISCO BALL OPENED UP. Two members here let me sneak up to the front with them because I wasn't going to not be at the front. We were screaming and holding on to each other and I thought I was going to have a heart attack :rotfl:

Memories...

I didn't go to that show but i remember watching this video after the first show, so exciting to see the video with the crowd going nuts i can't imagine what it must have felt to see it live! The one time she sang FL live!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fVWjiu9I3hc

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J-DJ75iXu1g

1 - Confessions Tour

2 - Drowned World Tour

3 - Blond Ambition Tour

4 - Re-Invention Tour

5 - MDNA Tour

6 - The Girlie Show Tour

7 - Sticky & Sweet Tour

8 - Who's That Girl Tour

9 - The Virgin Tour

I'm hoping this tour has an incredible opening.

Edited by jjmor95

Did you see the recording called "the Parisian Dream" ?

You can hear the crowd very much in it.

I really enjoyed the Candy Shop opening. I loved the fact that it was live. It's not the same...much more energy.

RIT is a good tour and was loved by all during its run. It lacks the colour and energy of CT and S&S which followed it but the retrospective condemnation of it by some fans baffles me.

Feel the same way sometimes. :shock:

Very surprised that RIT receives significant negative comments considering it was a solid tour for a fantastic album.

Yeh, Vincent Paterson was a great collaborator for M..very theatrical.

Even tho I saw the Confessions opening from the front row, BA just beats it for me.

So much energy during EYS so much power!!! She felt like the Queen of the world and she let people see it