Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour: OPENING NIGHT in less than 3 weeks! [contains spoilers]

Apples388

Nooooo, tell me it isn't so!

Maybe she can do a mash up with Don't Tell Me. Don't Tell her to Stop doing Candy Shop!

she forgot she made erotica so whenever she wants to sing a sexy song she picks candy shop or holy water or s.e.x. erotica the teen edition with M as the teacher

Candy Shop is the teen edition of Erotica :stir:

My only issue with Candy shop (and Human nature) is that so far not one single performane is worthy of the songs' greatness. Live, they both suck, and her voice is terrible in them. She should go for an interlude, a video for Candy shop would be nice.

Guest Rachelle of London

Candy Shop will be a sample during Holy Water or the poledance segment, geez. :lmao: Can they fucking stop reporting songs as full performances when they're literally just tiny bits in other performances.

?

?

It is NOT part of the rehearsal setlist, same as La Vie en Rose, Girl Gone Wild, etc. Illuminatix said there was a pole dance megamix segment that fincludes samples of several songs, along with GGW. If Candy Shop is part of the setlist in some way, it's easily part of the sex section. The lyrics allude to Holy Water.

News of Madonna are listing songs that are only part of mashups or medleys as individual performances. Illuminatix seems WAY more reliable, since he is actually giving us all the inside scoop, even the tour length, the nimber of dancers, etc. He reminds me a lot of m.d.n.a

Guest Rachelle of London

It is NOT part of the rehearsal setlist, same as La Vie en Rose, Girl Gone Wild, etc. Illuminatix said there was a pole dance megamix segment that fincludes samples of several songs, along with GGW. If Candy Shop is part of the setlist in some way, it's easily part of the sex section. The lyrics allude to Holy Water.

News of Madonna are listing songs that are only part of mashups or medleys as individual performances. Illuminatix seems WAY more reliable, since he is actually giving us all the inside scoop, even the tour length, the nimber of dancers, etc. He reminds me a lot of m.d.n.a

Ooh wonder what happened to m.d.n.a. They haven't posted in ages.

don't like it but whatever ;) she's always doing her own thing which is admirable. hope she didn't reject a great song for candy shop though (if rumours are true)

the megamix makes sense

Yassssss at Candy Shop!!!!!!

MY SUGAR IS RAW!!!

Where's Whoop and VogueMusic????

Yasssssssssss!!!!!!

022d8fceb5d57d68bc781e1ce053bce8.400x224

Any funky ass gem from Hard Candy is fine with me. ;)

Seriously, I'll take a mash-up of "Candy Shop" with "Back That Up (Do It)". Thank you!!!