Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour: OPENING NIGHT in less than 3 weeks! [contains spoilers]

Apples388

how does putting the show together work? do they rehearse section/segment by section? or dance songs and then ballads??

I think prepating and rehearsing every section separately works better for them. finish one section and getting on to the next

I don;t know what they are doing with the vocal rehearsals. They could try many different things and ways

Just to sum it up, two very different "full" setlists have been "leaked" so far: one by Illuminattix in the MadonnaTribe forum and another one by Skin Bruno in the Madonna-Infinity forum:

Illiminattix setlist:

Iconic

Unapologetic Bitch

Don't Tell Me

Rebel Heart

S.E.X (video interlude)

Justify My Love

Holy Water / Vogue

Deeper and Deeper

Like a Virgin (with elements of "Inside Out")

Devil Pray

Candy Shop (video interlude)

Ghosttown (with elements of "Between the Bars")

La vie en rose / Body Shop

True Blue

Music

HeartBreakCity (with elements of "Love Don't Live Here Anymore")

You'll See / Borrowed Time (video interlude)

Living for Love

Take a Bow

Dress You Up

La Isla Bonita (with elements of "Spanish Eyes")

Who's That Girl

Illuminati (video interlude)

Girl Gone Wild

Bitch I'm Madonna (with elements of "Give Me All Your Luvin'")

Holiday (with elements of "Everybody")

Skin Bruno setlist:

Secret Project intro
Living for Love
Hold Tight
Who's that Girl
Deeper and Deeper

S.E.X. (video interlude, with elements of "Erotica" and "Best Night")

Justify My Love (with elements of "Whole Lotta Love")
Holy Water / Vogue
Dress You Up
Inside Out (with elements of "True Blue")

Rescue Me (video interlude)

Ghosttown
Love Don't Live Here Anymore (dance remix)
Between the Bars
Wash All Over Me (dance remix)

Iconic (video interlude)

Devil Pray
Like a Prayer
Ray of Light
Joan of Arc or Rebel Heart

Into the Groove
Holiday
Bitch I'm Madonna

Songs "confirmed" by News-of-Madonna.com

Iconic (opening)

Dress You Up

La Isla Bonita

Who's That Girl

Rebel Heart

Vogue

Holy Water

Holiday

Music

Living for Love

S.E.X.

Deeper and Deeper

La vie en rose

Candy Shop

Everybody

Love Don't Live Here Anymore

Confirmed by Madonna

Holiday

Dress You Up

Who's That Girl

Vogue

Just to sum it up, two very different "full" setlists have been "leaked" so far: one by Illuminattix in the MadonnaTribe forum and another one by Skin Bruno in the Madonna-Infinity forum:

Illiminattix setlist:

Iconic

Unapologetic Bitch

Don't Tell Me

Rebel Heart

S.E.X (video interlude)

Justify My Love

Holy Water / Vogue

Deeper and Deeper

Devil Pray

True Blue

Music

Living for Love

Take a Bow

Dress You Up

Who's That Girl

Girl Gone Wild

Skin Bruno setlist:

Secret Project intro

Living for Love

Hold Tight

Who's that Girl

Deeper and Deeper

Holy Water / Vogue

Dress You Up

Ghosttown

Between the Bars

Iconic (video interlude)

Devil Pray

Like a Prayer

Ray of Light

Into the Groove

Holiday

Bitch I'm Madonna

Songs "confirmed" by News-of-Madonna.com

Iconic (opening)

Dress You Up

La Isla Bonita

Who's That Girl

Rebel Heart

Vogue

Holy Water

Holiday

Music

Living for Love

S.E.X.

Deeper and Deeper

La vie en rose

Candy Shop

Everybody

Love Don't Live Here Anymore

Confirmed by Madonna

Holiday

Dress You Up

Who's That Girl

Vogue

The first one works better I think

Good god we're still talking about rumored set lists. There's nothing new in this thread at all. Can't she at least show us a confirmed costume drawing??

Opening night will be exciting though, assuming we do actually get videos which I'm starting to doubt.

Can't she at least show us a confirmed costume drawing??

Most likely, we won't get anything until a day or two before opening night :(

Skin Bruno's set list would be perfection... BIM would be a better closer than Holiday imo... Other than that: like a prayer, Ray of light, wash all over me (dance), hold tight - could we ask for more?

The second set list probably has more songs that I love, but I feel the first one flows better. Also, it would be interesting to open with the Iconic Mike Tyson video which we haven't seen, rather than the Revolution of Love thing which we have all seen before. I'm tending to think the first one is closer to the real thing.

I have more faith that the Illuminatrix set list is the real one. That other one just seems a little "off". It kinda feels more like a fan wish list with some "adjustments" because of the rumors. The more I think about it, the more I feel like that last section could use LAP.....she can still keep GGW just do LAP first! :) I just hate the thoughts that Australia misses out on LAP....AGAIN!

The second set list probably has more songs that I love, but I feel the first one flows better. Also, it would be interesting to open with the Iconic Mike Tyson video which we haven't seen, rather than the Revolution of Love thing which we have all seen before. I'm tending to think the first one is closer to the real thing.

I would love it if we got Iconic as the opening number

Illiminattix setlist:

Iconic

Unapologetic Bitch

Don't Tell Me

Rebel Heart

S.E.X (video interlude)

Justify My Love

Holy Water / Vogue

Deeper and Deeper

Devil Pray

True Blue

Music

Living for Love

Take a Bow

Dress You Up

Who's That Girl

Girl Gone Wild

Skin Bruno setlist:

Secret Project intro

Living for Love

Hold Tight

Who's that Girl

Deeper and Deeper

Holy Water / Vogue

Dress You Up

Ghosttown

Between the Bars

Iconic (video interlude)

Devil Pray

Like a Prayer

Ray of Light

Into the Groove

Holiday

Bitch I'm Madonna

The first list is much better and flows better, but it seems way too "fan made" and wishful thinking. I feel the second list is exactly what Madonna would want to do even though the songs look out of place. If you look at the final MDNA list, nothing felt like it made sense either.

do M fans really love iconic and ggw (on the same level as let's say... who's that girl, music, hung up, vogue, lap, etc?)

i sure don't

i really hope LAP has a place in this tour no matter how many times it was performed before it always brings the crowd to their feet and the stadium shaking

yeah. lap is a must. its the one song no one will mind to hear over & over again tour after tour. i think people expect it and wait for that moment to sing along. its the favourite song of many casuals. (AND hardcore fans.)

Iconic would be a fantastic opener....imagine her emerging on stage and then those lyrics :old:

I know right! Imagining it gives me goosebumps. :dramatic: It's gonna be perfect; hope it's true. It HAS to be.

My first wish for the tour was BIM as an opener but the moment I heard it might be Iconic that was IT.

Very exciting times.

I know right! Imagining it gives me goosebumps. :dramatic: It's gonna be perfect; hope it's true. It HAS to be.

My first wish for the tour was BIM as an opener but the moment I heard it might be Iconic it seemed a no-brainer. Very exciting times.

Same. With some kick-ass choreography and a mind-blowing look, it'll be perfection!

Watch all this info be wrong and she opens with Superstar :laugh:

So basically we know the songs in the set, we are now just awaiting their correct order. I'm happy with the songs selected....there's ALWAYS going to be many missing. I'd kill for a Cherish (she hates that song) or a Beautiful Scars (looooove) but I'm happy with where we seem to be. I predict most hardcore fans over time will rate this as one of her best tours. Just a feeling :)

do M fans really love iconic and ggw (on the same level as let's say... who's that girl, music, hung up, vogue, lap, etc?)

I wonder the same thing sometimes. I enjoy "Iconic" and think GGW is fun. But to think they're on par with the above songs is ludicrous. I'm really hoping she opens with a classic. It'll set the mood, tone, and atmosphere for the entire show. Part of the reason casual fans were so turned off by MDNA was opening segment. She really needs a killer opening segment this tour that satisfies the loons, casual fans, and general public.

I have more faith that the Illuminatrix set list is the real one. That other one just seems a little "off". It kinda feels more like a fan wish list with some "adjustments" because of the rumors. The more I think about it, the more I feel like that last section could use LAP.....she can still keep GGW just do LAP first! :) I just hate the thoughts that Australia misses out on LAP....AGAIN!

Yes, I feel the same about the setlists. I love LAP and I understand Australia will miss it, but I feel Living for Love has a similiar pop gospel feel to it that it would be repetitive even though LAP is more iconic obviously. I feel that she has so many songs that are iconic there's no one particular song she has to include on every tour.

I think the first setlist kind of expresses the current Madonna more, which is kind of a contradiction. It has its younger more dance trendy moments but also it's more intimate ballad moments as seen in Take A Bow, Ghosttown, Love Don't LIve Here Anymore, Rebel Heart. It seems like a much more interesting show, rather than the 2nd which has more of a Greatest Hits feel to it.

GGW is fine when ya want something familiar but in a slightly elevated vein only Madonna can hit. Once you are in the song, it's good. But it's still not the immaculate in her collection. I felt the performance for MDNA was fine enough....I personally don't need a rehash. But this is Madonna's show and I can't get mad...that would just be human nature. But I'd make a guess that GGW isn't at all a part of the RH Tour set. Just my prediction. Watch her do 18 seconds of it on the pole.

Illuminatrix has been exposed a couple of times for stealing images from random sources and pretended they are for the tour. He also adjusted his setlist every time there is a new rumor. I personally love the the setlist too but people may have meltdowns when the true setlist is revealed. But then no one ever tried to listen to me so this will be the last time I say this lol you guys are basically spending days on a rumored setlist that is 100% fake.

We may get a very soulful version of LDLHA.....she may dedicate it in New York to New York for not having 7 nights sold out....she may dedicate it to my show in Atlanta for only having one night instead of two. Ugh I hope not!!! Personally, I think having less stops on this tour was a potential plan. The higher costs will still cover it and it'll help her energy and voice. She was so exhausted by the end of MDNA. I care more about her than I do the dates and shit!