Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour: OPENING NIGHT in less than 3 weeks! [contains spoilers]

Apples388

News of Madonna teases some lyrics before "confirming" a song in the setlist. They did that with Deeper and Deeper, La Vie En Rose, Candy Shop and Everybody.

The last lyrics they posted were from Get Together.

Soon illuminati guy from tribe will add Get together to his set list..

She might invite people from the audience on stage IMO.

Yeah that's the only plausible thing I think. If there was a special area for fans to watch the show from i'm sure we would've heard by now

I don't know how others but i'd love to hear GGW live again. I love this song. It so much better than True Blue Dress You Up or Who's that girl

giphy.giftumblr_m98z465JT11rc9hnho6_500.giftumblr_mhcx0sBPVv1s0x5wto1_500.gifgiphy.gif

I remember that MTribe confirmed before the S&S opening night the setlist with a picture of the albums included on the tour.

No, they did that for the MDNA Tour :)

ncl9j2w8.jpg

I Know it's just rumours and all that and we wait and see and all that. But that nunsd/priests/sex thing is so incredibly early 90s that to be fair i'm not sure about it.

It may work, of course.

I just looked through the official teasers we got from M's team before the MDNA Tour kicked off:

• A month before the tour started, we got 3 photos taken on the first day of production rehearsals
  • Two weeks before the tour started, we got 6 additional rehearsal photos from what turned out to be the Celebration performance.
  • About a week before the tour started, we got another 23 dress rehearsal photos, most of which were from the opening section.
  • Costume sketches were released a day before the opening show.

This time around:

• Two video teasers were released 9 weeks before the tour launch.
  • 7 weeks before kick-off, Mike Tyson confirmed that the setlist includes Iconic.
  • 6 weeks before kick-off, Mike Dean confirmed that he was working on a new mix of Holiday for the tour.
  • 5 weeks before opening night, M teased one of the outfits via Instagram.
  • A month before opening night, M explicitly confirmed in an interview with Andy Cohen that the setlist includes Holiday, Dress You Up, Who's That Girl and Vogue.
  • Several other song titles have been teased by M via Instagram, as confirmed to Andy Cohen.

I expect M to release more rehearsal photos #soon.

Look, I want Take A Bow too especially cause it fits the matador theme but I can just tell she would perform this song with her crow voice in all its glory :blush:

Look, I want Take A Bow too especially cause it fits the matador theme but I can just tell she would perform this song with her crow voice in all its glory :blush:

I like the way it was performed in '95 at those music festivals that were international and basically required lip syncing. :)

Edited by elayman

Thanks Msig. Guess we'll get some teasers soon

You're welcome :)

I think that set list looks pretty good, but i cant fathome bringing back GGW, when Hung Up is just begging for a back to the dancefloor reincarnation, after the dour versions she's performed on the last 2 tours. That as part of an encore set, along with BIM & Holiday would be a great ending to the show!

If setlist is true i'm glad Hung up isn't on there its been murdered every tour since confessions

I wish she would give GT, Sorry or Jump a go instead