Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour: OPENING NIGHT in less than 3 weeks! [contains spoilers]

Apples388

This ace. But for the love of God, retire Candyshop. If I never hear that song again, I'll die happy. Not a fan of Hold Tight being at the end either. And I'll never understand the desire to have "Iconic" open.

I won't believe a thing until opening night though.

I agree, it's awful. The setlist looks perfect tho.

Guest Rachelle of London

Someday she'll get a clue and magically erase from her discography that beyond tragic piece of shit that Candy Shop is.

But Candy Shop was played in all the nightclubs in Brasil!

Candy Shop was already done gloriously in the All-Madonna-Hot-Vegas-Revue that was the intro of S&S Tour. She can move on now.

NOMadonna says everybody is on the setlist

Toute l'équipe de NewsOfMadonna se réjouit à l'idée de partager avec vous cette information EXCLUSIVE !

Nous pouvons vous confirmer que Madonna répète un ancien titre pour la Set-List du Rebel Heart Tour :

EveryBody

Madonna a déjà réorchestré cette chanson pour les tournées Virgin Tour et Girlie Show mais aussi pour le Live au Koko Club de Londres.

Candy Shop was great in MDNA. But #neveragain

+1

I thought the original was pretty bad but the remix and the staging on MDNA have made this a live fave for me - but leave it there!!!!!!!

NOMadonna says everybody is on the setlist

Toute l'équipe de NewsOfMadonna se réjouit à l'idée de partager avec vous cette information EXCLUSIVE !

Nous pouvons vous confirmer que Madonna répète un ancien titre pour la Set-List du Rebel Heart Tour :

EveryBody

Madonna a déjà réorchestré cette chanson pour les tournées Virgin Tour et Girlie Show mais aussi pour le Live au Koko Club de Londres.

Interesting...

Where are NoM in the reliability stakes at the moment. I've really lost track!

5 4 3 2 1 So called insider illuminati guy from Tribe will include Everybody on his set list :lol:

:rotfl: I was about to say that!

I don't think News of M would risk ruining its credibility with so many songs supposedly revealed for this tour if it was all fake...