Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour: OPENING NIGHT in less than 3 weeks! [contains spoilers]

Apples388

I'm with the "boring" crew of LAP!

Yes, the song is a classic and is always brilliant to hear her sing it.....she also nearly always nails the vocal on it as well....

But it does need a re-vamp and more attention.

I don't think it will be on this tour anyways, there's already been enough classics confirmed by her and rumoued for it to "fit in".

so is m.d.n.a. going to spoil us like in 2012? pleeease :laugh:

No, sorry :( Since the main hacker is locked up and can no longer read Madonna & Guy's emails, that's left the 2012 source sourceless. I've heard some random things about this tour from others, but nothing I feel confident on sharing. I have an eerily feeling the hacker passed the baton to someone else and Madonna hasn't tightened her shit up as much as she thinks. On the plus side, we should get the rebel heart tour studio versions within a couple years lol

Madonnatribe has another supposed setlist.

Section 1 Latin Lovers

01 Intro (using parts of Secret Project speech, mashed with love songs)

02 Living for Love

03 Hold Tight

04 Who's that Girl Flamenco mix

05 Deeper & Deeper 2015 mix

Section 2 Chapel of Sin

06 S.E.X. (Interlude with parts of erotica & best night)

07 Justify my Love (Led Zeppelin mash)

08 Holy Water/Vogue mash

09 Dress you up 2015 mix

10 Inside Out (with "True Blue" bridge)

Section 3 Destruction/Apocalypse

11: Rescue me 2015 mix (interlude)

12: Ghosttown

13: Love don't live here anymore or HeartBreakCity

14: Between the Bars

15: Wash all over me Remix

Section 4 The Queen's throne

16: Iconic (Interlude)

17: Devil Pray

18: Like a Prayer

19: Ray of Light

20: Joan of arc or Rebel Heart (acoustic)

Section 5 Rooftop Party

21: Illuminati (Interlude)

22: Into the Groove

23: Holiday

24: Bitch i'm Madonna

This has more older hits, for the complainers who want hits!

I ve said it so many times I don t want the show to start with LFL cause I want the first number to be a surprise thematically. I prefer Iconic as an opening song. But the rest looks good

No, sorry :( Since the main hacker is locked up and can no longer read Madonna & Guy's emails, that's left the 2012 source sourceless. I've heard some random things about this tour from others, but nothing I feel confident on sharing. I have an eerily feeling the hacker passed the baton to someone else and Madonna hasn't tightened her shit up as much as she thinks. On the plus side, we should get the rebel heart tour studio versions within a couple years lol

oh, I see :mellow:

wtf he could read their emails? thats SICK. I'm sorry but if someone like a manager of huge artists or madonna herself can't keep her emails safe from bored hackers, then thats not a good sign. she really needs to tighten security. i certainly hope they even know that they were able to read the emails and secured their stuff a bit now. and here i thought people just knew everything because of demos/rehearsals etc that got shared on a cloud or whatever by a staff member.. but no they read their emails! even worse

Latest setlist posted by this Illuminattix person in the Tribe forum:

Video opening (Mike Tyson Speech ICONIC)

ICONIC (Madonna in a cage with strings)

Unapologetic Bitch (Big drums, aya and bambi choreo)

Dont Tell Me (New remix)

Rebel Heart (Madonna in center of heart stage sing with a guitar)

S.E.X (Interlude Madonna like a sexy teacher and dancers make sex positions, gay and straight)

Madonna in Pol (With GGW and JML music)

Holy Water/Vogue (Madonna in pole with nuns, in vogue samplear appear other dancers dressed like bishop and priest)

Deeper and Deeper (Madonna, nuns,bishops and priest dancing)

Inside Out/Like a Virgin (Madonna and a black god dance in sexy perform)

Devil Pray (Madonna, black god and white devil dance)

CANDY SHOP (Interlude with new remix)

Between the Bars/Ghosttown (tango)

Body Shop/Love profusion/la vie en rose (Madonna sing in white dress like the oscars)

True Blue (Madonna, Aya and Bambi in cabaret mix)

Heartbreakcity (LDLHA sampler)

Music (Swing mix with big choreo)

INTERLUDE (????)

Living For Love (Madonna dressed like torero and Aya, Bambi and the dancer make a big choreo)

Take a Bow (Madonna sing with a torero cape)

Dress You Up (intro with rumba and Madonna appear dress like Frida Khalo)

La Isla Bonita (Flamenco dancer and Madonna)

Who´s That Girl (Madonna dance flamenco and sing with the fans)

ILLUMINATI (Interlude Gaga,Beyonce and Kanye appear)

Hold Tight (apparently remix)

Bitch Im Madonna

Holiday (totally remix, with BIM chords)

wtf he could read their emails? thats SICK. I'm sorry but if someone like a manager of huge artists or madonna herself can't keep her emails safe from bored hackers, then thats not a good sign. she really needs to tighten security. i certainly hope they even know that they were able to read the emails and secured their stuff a bit now. and here i thought people just knew everything because of demos/rehearsals etc that got shared on a cloud or whatever by a staff member.. but no they read their emails! even worse

Yea, he had access to all of the email addresses to her business peeps too. This is how we'd see candid selfies and video fitting photos leak. I remember b4 sticky and sweet tour started the hacker let some of his buyers have the password to veneno's server so they could download all the video backdrops and stuff they were still working on. They definitely arrested the right guy but, he must've let someone else on his hacking secret if new stuff is circulating.

Maybe someone who actually speaka de Eenglish would like to make up their own shitty fake tracklist next, no? Or was his very own prison mobile phone part of the Israeli hacker's payment deal?

Yea, he had access to all of the email addresses to her business peeps too. This is how we'd see candid selfies and video fitting photos leak. I remember b4 sticky and sweet tour started the hacker let some of his buyers have the password to veneno's server so they could download all the video backdrops and stuff they were still working on. They definitely arrested the right guy but, he must've let someone else on his hacking secret if new stuff is circulating.

sigh :( if thats the truth and they're back to hacking her stuff again they should just create new email addresses altogether and start over with everything. I'm sorry but there doesn't seem to be another way.