Countdown to Rebel Heart Tour: OPENING NIGHT in less than 3 weeks! [contains spoilers]

Apples388

i love MDNA version but BAT was out of this world. LAP always needs a big choir and an extension of the song. not a big mix though because its the one song everyone loves and sings to.

Of course nothing matches BA Like a Prayer

RIT was nice but a bit camp fire like

s&S was phenomenal

Mdna was good

I would like to see it again but it's ether that or Vogue she always needs to do

It's still amazes me tho there isn't ONE song you can define her by .

The dance mix ain't the original...

The album version is SO much better and she has NEVER performed it! I wouldn't mind LAP on the setlist if it was the album version with big tribal drums or something. Now that could sound bombastic.

Oh, and that's the only song I wouldn't mind hearing the album version of next to NRM. I generally disliked the MDNA Tour for the boring IC versions of EY, LAP and Vogue. I love her re-inventions more than some of the album versions, sometimes.

The album version is SO much better and she has NEVER performed it! I wouldn't mind LAP on the setlist if it was the album version with big tribal drums or something. Now that could sound bombastic.

Oh, and that's the only song I wouldn't mind hearing the album version of next to NRM. I generally disliked the MDNA Tour for the boring IC versions of EY, LAP and Vogue. I love her re-inventions more than some other album versions, sometimes.

oh i agree. the song with tribal drums would be amazing. it sounds like a tour version already (or like the kind she usually performs - like an extension of a song) I'm surprised she didn't perform the original version yet

infinity setlist is SOOOOOOOOOOO FAKE jajajaja Madonna in a cage is the opening and that dont have any relation with LFL jajaja

There's no proof the opening is her in a cage. That could be the opening of another section a la confessions.

Based on her birthday pic and other pictures in Rocco's Instagram, they've moved rehearsals to an arena - but where?

Marvin was dancing something swing to a little baby. It was outside what looked like an arena, empty car park. I was going to post it but he deleted it!!

Maybe this has been discussed somewhere but I can not find it, do we know anything about who is the musical director of this tour?

Kevin Antunes was Musical Director of the promo tour. I suppose he's on board for the stage tour, too.

Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum

You're back! Thank youuu! :tigger:

Like a prayer has ben boring these past 3 tours if any huge classic needs to be revamped for her tours it's that one.

Where as Vogue never gets old.

LAP was really good in 2008